OUCH

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Happened to me as well the night I got it back from the shop after an accident. Door and fender
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Haha.. I can picture you walking out to your car and seeing it for the first time. "What the?! No it isnt.. No its not.. Its just the way the sun is hitting it. Yeah.. thats gotta be it. Mabey if I look away and look back I will see everything is just fine and that it was all my imagination." *looks away and back again* "Its... its bet up.. someone ran into my car.... SOMEONE....RAN...INTO...MY....CAR!! MOTHER *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp* *ba ba beeeepppppp beeep beep beep* Illl *beeep* kill you you *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppp*

Seriously though... How can someone do that? Just drive away.. bastards. At least its just the door.. an easily replaceable part. It sucks that you have to get a door and get it painted again.. Thats money that could have been spent on something else you wanted. Sorry to see that man.. :(
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

someone ran into my car.... SOMEONE....RAN...INTO...MY....CAR!! MOTHER *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp* *ba ba beeeepppppp beeep beep beep* Illl *beeep* kill you you *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppp*
Were you there???? Cause that is pretty much my reaction when I came out...but it does have a happy ending...I was like how the hell did this happen....I looked at the house opposite me and the car had scratches...so I go over trying to see if the paint transfer was there.

In the mean time the guy comes out and is like what gives...and I said someone hit my car last night and I was check to see if it was you....turns out one of his friends hit my car last nigth and he said he would take care of all the repairs...and to top it off he gave me his car for the duration of the repairs.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

What really smarts is that you and your daughter just finished the Diablo rear bumper and didn't even get a couple of days enjoyment out of it and this happens. There's probably someone around that might be able to leak some info as to the offender(s). I wonder if the culprit has the brains to remove all traces of transferred paint from their bumper. Was there no paint transfer onto your car? This really must blow after your recent work. :welder:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

** Update **

I am currently at work waiting for basecoat to dry so that I can clear ...I will post pics tonite ! :D
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Wow, accadent 1 day, complealy fixed the next

Bochek
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Well if you have to get a new door.. maybe you can find a passenger side one as well and take care of that ding on the other side at the same time.. man it must be nice to work in a body shop. Hope you get it all ironed out soon ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

here are some more pics ...the first pic is a used door that I got ready to paint the back of before installing ....next 2 pics are removing the caved in door and installing the new door. and the rest of the pics are after sanding and then the finished product and finally back to normal :D

Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

wow.... so like if you flipped your car how fast would it take you to fix that!!!

Everyone add your bets now!! =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

36 hours
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

31 hours. That boy moves fast. :shock:
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

hhooolllyyy crap! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thats nuts how fast you turned that around!. I would have still been in shock from seeing the damage. Good stuff.
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

glad to see your back to where you should be

love the way your car came out

I was hit in the door last yr also but took me alot longer to repair lol
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

mr1in6billion wrote:hhooolllyyy crap! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thats nuts how fast you turned that around!. I would have still been in shock from seeing the damage. Good stuff.
Haha Funnnnnnnneeeeeeee......me too

I need my car painted...ummm I bet you could paint it like 10 mins...door jams and all, LOL.....Good Job man

~Jay
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

What an a--hole! Your car is freaking awsome, Ive been following your project for some time now. At least its your door and not that fine new rear bumper you have just added.

Lucky your a dab hand at body work, Ide be freakin out thinking of the cost of a repair.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”