Selling wrecked car or piecing it out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrsOzx

Selling wrecked car or piecing it out

Post by MrsOzx »

Since my insurance will not cover my car I am going to sell it or piece it out. I have to go get it from TN Sunday or monday. So when I go more throughly over it I will have a better Parts list. But so far I have:<P>All Interior parts (Including hatch cover)<BR>12 inch MTX sub<BR>MTX Amp<BR>Sony explode CD player<BR>Strobes with wiring and control module<BR>I dont think the DS door is damaged (I will know better Monday)<BR>DS Side skirt (FX Designs)<BR>I will check on the PS?????<P>I am going to have the mechanics checked as soon as it gets here. So I will let everyone know ASAP... All I know is that it starts. <BR>Respond here in you see anything you need or want. And we can negotiate a price<BR> :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
SoDangPretty

Re: Selling wrecked car or piecing it out

Post by SoDangPretty »

are u gonna sell ur seats? if u are and they are the leather ones, i'll be glad to take em. i also need a passengers side headlight if u have it, and i'll take that hatch cover off ur hands. i'll pay shipping and of course whatever u want. i also would like the side skirts if u have both sides. please write back, thanx.
YES that IS my M׳, NO you can't drive it.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

is your interior panels black? if so, id be interested in the speaker covers for the rear, those flaps, and the walls inside your trunk....actually all those pieces come from the trunk.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Be sure to post up a good list and update it as you go. There's a few things I'd like to grab as well.<P>Don't forget the year, model, etc.<P>-Rob
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

How much are you asking for the Strobes with wiring and control module?
Kmodo

Post by Kmodo »

is it auto or standard?
-Ron<BR>AKA "the paperboy"
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

please email me at mx3max@mybluelight.com with ur price for side skirts man.<BR>thank u
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Tell me about the sub/amp...might be interested.<p>[ July 06, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
shuan24

Post by shuan24 »

do you have the drivers side window switch control box? If so, please email me a price at shuan24@yahoo.com .<BR>Also, how much are you asking for your side skirts?
onyx_ZX3

Post by onyx_ZX3 »

what about the front bumper cover and suspension pieces...shocks mainly.....
92 GS Black (retired to wife control, but in my care)<BR>01 Focus Zx3 Black<BR>I'm Still Stationed In AR...Help???
Mehran

Post by Mehran »

I am looking for a Rear Trunk Lid (black) for 1993-96 Mazda MX-3. Lid is a cover inside of the trunk and made of cardboard and cover with black cloth. Please let me know if you have one. :eek:
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>Since my insurance will not cover my car I am going to sell it or piece it out. I have to go get it from TN Sunday or monday. So when I go more throughly over it I will have a better Parts list. But so far I have:<P>All Interior parts (Including hatch cover)<BR>12 inch MTX sub<BR>MTX Amp<BR>Sony explode CD player<BR>Strobes with wiring and control module<BR>I dont think the DS door is damaged (I will know better Monday)<BR>DS Side skirt (FX Designs)<BR>I will check on the PS?????<P>I am going to have the mechanics checked as soon as it gets here. So I will let everyone know ASAP... All I know is that it starts. <BR>Respond here in you see anything you need or want. And we can negotiate a price<BR> :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How much you want for your console, and for your front ashtray. Also, though it makes no difference to me as long as it is intact, do you have the double decker console hingy, or the single flap? I prefer the 2nd, though I know my preference makes no difference when it comes to 2nd hand parts (grin)<P>I tried to email you, but the message failed.<BR>Ryan
DDO49

Post by DDO49 »

how much are you asking for your power window and lock assembley? if it is powered email me at c.ashcroft@attbi.com
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond I have been sleeping alot.. Codine :) When I get the car here I will post on the board to let everyone know.<BR>Thanks in advance<P>GIA
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
TitanMX

Post by TitanMX »

I need the hatch garnish, or red spoiler e-mail me at spungebobn0pants@aol.com with the price for it with shipping U.S.P.S.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”