[fs] Testing waters, MX-3 w/KLZE, leather, some mods

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

how much for the springs? The Eibachs?
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Maybe iu'll get in on this. I am technically the 2nd owner of mine. The dude who originally had it lived in missisauga and traded in an 87 RX-7 for it and took the car to Mazda for every little problem. Then it went to a dealership in cambridge and now I got it. Its ahd 3 owners but i only see that as 2 owners technically.

John
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

ok i have pictures of the lsd conversion kit. i have to resize them before i upload them.

the eibach springs: $140.
raspberry metallic 2.5 klze, clutchmasters stage II clutch, ss autochrome headers, kl31 ecu, magnaflow cat, twm shortshift, corksport rear strut tower bar, clear turnsignals, and lots of dents.
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

mx3autozam wrote:Maybe iu'll get in on this. I am technically the 2nd owner of mine. The dude who originally had it lived in missisauga and traded in an 87 RX-7 for it and took the car to Mazda for every little problem. Then it went to a dealership in cambridge and now I got it. Its ahd 3 owners but i only see that as 2 owners technically.

John
why dont you just bump your old thread? you had a bunch of pictures and info in there, I think u have a better chance of selling if you do that. it looked like a good car. 8)
raspberry metallic 2.5 klze, clutchmasters stage II clutch, ss autochrome headers, kl31 ecu, magnaflow cat, twm shortshift, corksport rear strut tower bar, clear turnsignals, and lots of dents.
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

The SE came with a leather shift knob, didn't it? At least in the pic it looks like it might be one. I'd love to try and acquire one of those.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

thats a momo knob, i still have the stock knob. are you interested in it? i can take pictures of it for you. its in decent shape, a few chips on the top but its good. let me know. i sent someone else pics of the lsd but no reply, and another guy is deciding if he wants it or not. i said 165 shipped usd to canada.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kimlin85 wrote:thats a momo knob, i still have the stock knob. are you interested in it? i can take pictures of it for you. its in decent shape, a few chips on the top but its good. let me know. i sent someone else pics of the lsd but no reply, and another guy is deciding if he wants it or not. i said 165 shipped usd to canada.
I'll take you up on pics of the SE shifter knob please, to jschrauwen@sympatico.ca Thanks for the pics on the LSD, but I think I'll have to pass on it though, but the shifter knob sounds promising. It is the leather one, is it not?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

send pics of shifter knob to mitmaks@yahoo.com
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mitmaks wrote:send pics of shifter knob to mitmaks@yahoo.com
Don't you already have one Max? It is leather covered isn't it.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

no mine didnt have one when I got my SE. But I salvaged one from 94 eclipse we used to have
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

i've got class 8am till 4:45 today, after that i'll bring the knob in from my car (its in the glove box hehe) and i'll post a picture here on the forum. are you guys both from canada? ill have to figure out shipping costs for you.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kimlin85 wrote:i've got class 8am till 4:45 today, after that i'll bring the knob in from my car (its in the glove box hehe) and i'll post a picture here on the forum. are you guys both from canada? ill have to figure out shipping costs for you.
Don't sweat the shipping. USPS is the preferred method for me. I'm in Canada and Max is in WA, but I'm closer ...hehehe. Not to mention, I'm first in line too .... right Max? :wink:
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

hey sorry ive been so busy working this out getting my miata that i didnt get around to taking pictures. i'll try my best tonight.
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

Car: SOLD
LSD: SOLD

Eibach Pro Lowering Springs: $140+shipping
Magnaflow Dual Tip Street Muffler: $80+shipping
GS Leather Shift Knob: $20+shipping

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”