messy windsheild washing...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
neverender

messy windsheild washing...

Post by neverender »

Hey, this might not seem important to most people, but does anyone know of some sort of weather stripping that would prevent 99.9% of the windsheild washer fluid from going all over the dirver/passenger windows. Maybe this is a waste of time, but man that annoys me.

neverender.
95 MX-3 RS 12"TypeR, RockfordP4002bridged so far.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Your an idiot. 99.9%?

Theres ways to reduce it but not if we only got .1% to work with.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
neverender

Post by neverender »

ummm.... you're an idiot.... 99.9% of the driver/passenger windows.... how does that in any way describe the place when i would want the washer fluid to go. I guess i coulda said driver/passenger SIDE windows, but i would have thought common sense could of filled that gap.

Thanks for the answer tho.
95 MX-3 RS 12"TypeR, RockfordP4002bridged so far.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

:lol:
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Role your windows down that could help.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

V8KOMX3 wrote:Role your windows down that could help.
haha nothing like a windsheild washer fluid shower :lol:

i've got the same problem, but then I put Rain-X on my windsheild and for some reason it doesn't go all over my windows. I think maybe my windhseild is so slick that it just wisks onto my roof and nver makes it to my windows :?:
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Ya rain x all the way. On a side note does anyone else's rear window washer jet thing shoot fluid back about 10 feet off the rear bumper?
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Yoda

Post by Yoda »

V8KOMX3 wrote:Role your windows down that could help.
All joking a side you are more correct than you think. It is a question of aerodynamics when the window are up it creates a low pressure zone along the side of the car which pulls the fluid back into the side glass if there is to much to form droplets as it goes over the A pillar. Opening the the window as little as 2mm will affect how the air flows along side the car. The slipstream will now be away from the car not toward it.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

I am pretty sure you can stick like a needle or something in the little nossles that the washer fluid comes out of to aim them differently. I have never done it but i am pretty sure i read something like that on here before.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

mxmaz wrote:I am pretty sure you can stick like a needle or something in the little nossles that the washer fluid comes out of to aim them differently. I have never done it but i am pretty sure i read something like that on here before.
you are correct
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”