KL-ZE turbo manifold production?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
NeZmO

KL-ZE turbo manifold production?

Post by NeZmO »

One problem we all come across putting a turbo on the KL-ZE is finding a turbo manifold. Well SSI said that they will produce a manifold if they get 25-30 ppl requesting the production. They make this one but it will not fit. What do you guys think?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-93-9 ... 2276QQrdZ1
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
SloGsr

Post by SloGsr »

Wow those are going for half the price of the G/B for hot pipes. throw in a T3/T4 for a couple hundred and an intercooler and you could totaly have a boosted mx for less than $1500. This is exactly what I have been looking for!!!!
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

SloGsr wrote:Wow those are going for half the price of the G/B for hot pipes. throw in a T3/T4 for a couple hundred and an intercooler and you could totaly have a boosted mx for less than $1500. This is exactly what I have been looking for!!!!
lol you're kidding right ?
first of all this piping listed on there won't even fit, so you have to pay to custom fit them in there.
Second you don't have any intercooelr piping and let me tell you it's a pain to build ! another 500$ there easy.
And you think that you buy an intercooler, a turbo and some exhaust piping and you're ready to go ?
man you mean to do a little research before going into this project !
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)

Return to “Forced Induction”