WTB: Busted Lip Spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
canadian_ice

Re: WTB: Busted Lip Spoiler

Post by canadian_ice »

Sorry man! still bugging my dad about that bumper. I'll keep on it! email me so when I check my mail everyday, I see your name! Sounds strange I know, but it'll remind me. :D
westwingsi

Post by westwingsi »

hey,<BR>if some could help me find front end lip peace, i've been looking for months! plmk<BR>if one selling one.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by westwingsi:<BR><STRONG>hey,<BR>if some could help me find front end lip peace, i've been looking for months! plmk<BR>if one selling one.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Gee, why don't you hijack my thread there buddy
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Still looking around....<P>A. Pakula...you still kicking?<P>Whatever happened to those two broken lip spoilers you had?<P>-Rob
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

I would be willing to let my front bumper and lip spoiler go for dirt cheap if i would ever get my combat front bumper and hood scoop from fx designs in from back order. My front lip spoiler has cracks along the 90 degree bend on it. just email me back and ill try to let ya know.
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Jspec...<P>You get your combat bumper yet?<P>Custom's owning your a$$ or ?<P>I'm still looking for a few donors.....<P>-Rob
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

if you are talking about the lip spoiler from the gs bumper then yes i have one that i can sell. Just make me a good offer and it is yours.<p>[ August 04, 2002: Message edited by: Ronnie ]
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Ronnie,<P>You've got mail.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Why do you want a broken one?<P>I have two broken and scratched up ones, lol<P>They break very easily :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Andrew,<BR>What ever happened to you man? I'd still like to ahve your two lip spoilers.<P>-Rob
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

I'm still looking.....
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LabradorBoy:<BR><STRONG>I'm still looking.....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i am still in contact with the other guy, he acts like he really wants it to, if he changes his mind then it is yours<p>[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Ronnie ]
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ronnie:<BR><STRONG><P>i am still in contact with the other guy, he acts like he really wants it to, if he changes his mind then it is yours<P>[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Ronnie ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What a tard. Hope he's not dicking you around. What's the problem, money? I'll give you the amount that we discussed right now if you want it.<P>Just let me know what comes out of it. Tell him you have another person interested, that might open up his wallet a bit more quickly.
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

for some reason it takes him a day or two to respond to emails, waiting to see if he actually sends the money order or not.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

I'm still looking for one of these...NOBODY has panned out

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”