[fs] 1.6l parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

[fs] 1.6l parts

Post by 95 rs »

i got a b6de block complete with pistons rods crank. the only thing is that the oil pump is shot i believe. since i lost oil pressure as soon as i pulled into my driveway. i also have a b6t head, intake but no cams. i have a throttlebody for a b6t. i have a spare b6de valve cover, a b6t valve cover. make me an offer and we can go from there. buyer is responsible for paying the shipping.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
MX3driver
BANNED Member

Post by MX3driver »

how much for 1.6l block?
Ive been banned for moronic childish behavior.
MX3driver
BANNED Member

Post by MX3driver »

and where are you located haha
Ive been banned for moronic childish behavior.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

well no i just sold the oil pan and a buddy here needed a piston so its a block minus a piston and oil pan...... say $75 cdn and im located in manitoba which is in canada
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i also have a b6t flywheel and stock taillights. asking $35 cdn each.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

so if none of this syuff goes soon its off to the dump...... everything is up for offers. make an offer please... i just need this stuff gone.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I'd take the valve cover.. but shipping would be pretty bad I think.. would be cheaper to wait and find one in a junk yard locally. Good luck with the sale though.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey i can see what shipping would cost if youd like?
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Sure if you want.. though you being in the great white north and me being in Crooked Politicians Anonymous.. er.. I mean the USA.. I doubt it will be less than $50. My zip code is 98028. But I can find one at a local junkyard for under $35 easy. So I doubt it will be cost effective.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

20 bucks cdn for shipping..... itd take 10 business days...
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Serious? Well how much do you want for it then LOL

Tunes67

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

20 bucks sound good?
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I can deal with that.. might be a few days before I have the spare cash, I just bought a GS and need a few things for her as well. But if you will hang onto it for a little bit.. I will garauntee you on my word that I will buy it from you :) If thats too much hassle dont sweat it cause I can find one eventually. I just want a spare that I can clean up and powder coat eventually for my RS. Cheers

Tunes67

95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

hey ive had it for about 6 months already so i dont mind holding on to it for more time....
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

how much for the bare block?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”