MX3 massive power shortage when brake applied then Stalls

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

i was moving the fuse box thingy by the battery up and down and around when the car was on and that made the same effect on the car (idleing down to 200-400 then back up, lights dimmed) as when i hit on the brake ect or press the accelerator and it would make the rpm go down lower than normaly after i let go.
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Sounds like a bad connection in the fuse box.

Try doing it again with the lid off the fuse box and wiggle each fuse gently with your finger to try and see which fuse it is.

If that doesn't work, disconnect the battery, unbolt the fuse box, turn it upside down and see if you can check all the connections under there.

Also just check you battery connections are good.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Thats what i got my money on right now but i'm going to leave it for today caz i've looking for answers all day and its dark out now nd raining hail and all that so no need tryin to fix somthing and screwing up another in the dark.

the battery connection is good i know that but i'll clean it off anyway.

so what if the fuse box is screwed up what do i need to do then? go to the scraper and get a new fuse box?

but the question now is this the answer to all the problems the dimming and screwed up idleing and stalling almost would this have cause all that?
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

After looking more deeply in the site i found that ground wire making/installing site and decide to make that kit tomorrow and install it b4 i touch that fuse box because i predick many screw ups there and more headaches and time so i'll inform u guys tomorrow after i do my grounding kit.
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

keep us posted!
My names Dave, and Mazda has direct access to my bank account...sighs...

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”