Is IMSA Legit

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fictionaldaydream

Is IMSA Legit

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Let's start a post here from people who have bought from them and can tell us about them more. I mean they are selling altezzas for half the price as that German site. If you bought something and recieved it tell us how long and so on. Also if the altezzas are the exact ones from that German site. I also want to know this to. Thanks :D
Ogimoj

Re: Is IMSA Legit

Post by Ogimoj »

I just placed an order via their website yesterday. Got an e-mail back in about 5 hours or so w/ payment instructions. Sent the money via paypal, I´ll let everybody know what happens...<BR>They are a confirmed business on paypal (if that means anything), and paypal provided me w/ their contact phone number:<BR>514 8820447
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i just sent my order through pay pal and i am waiting for them as well. will keep poster though.<P>sky blue<BR> pinch32@hotmail.com
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Thanks everyone. I hope we can keep this post going. I think I am going to order some within next week in the US for everyone in the US to know how they are. :D
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

i posted my order through their website but did not receive any conformation, thats about a week now. are they for real? :mad:
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

Hey guys. I just ordered the altezzas too. Since i'm in Canada he's sending them C.O.D. Which means he has to be ok, since i will actually have them in my hands at the post office before i pay for them. There's no way you can get ripped off this way. I wouldn't worry about them....I'll let you know when i get them. By the way. They do exist and that is their real price. I had a set in my hands that a buddy ordered for me. Another guy was willing to pay more for them so i told him to sell them and i'll order for IMSA. And they are the Pakfeifer ones. Apparently Pakfeifer buys them from some company in Taiwan, same place IMSA's supplier gets them. CIAO!!
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
mravalon2002

Post by mravalon2002 »

Hey guys, I too have ordered from them and I have received a reply. Has any one of you got any tracking information?<P><BR>~ Anxiously awaiting these lights :cool:
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

IMSA IS FULL s--- :mad: CUZ I EMAILED THEM MORE THAN TWICE NOW BUT THEY NEVER REPLY, THEY FULL OF s---, FULL OF s---, FULL OF s---!!
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Okay... getting a bit nervous now. That phone number I posted earlier is no good. After placing my order on Friday and sending my money, I got a new e-mail on Monday saying that I didn't send the $25.95 for shipping. (I just followed their link to paypal that included the price - I don't know why they didn't include shipping in the first place). Also, I don't remember seeing anything about the shipping costs on their site. But, well, I've already sent the $242 or whatever, so I figured I might as well risk another $26. I sent the "shipping charges" and will keep my fingers crossed. At least there's communication. For those of you not getting e-mail responses, are you using: sales@imsa-group.com ? That's the email they're using to contact me with.<BR>Will keep everybody posted...
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I sent an e-mail for some info on availabitity, price with shipping, and they e-mailed me back the next day. I used the regular e-mail address. Just to let you guys know. ;)
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

same here, we've been communicating about every two days and now my altezzas are in the mail. I should get 'em wednesday. Be patient. Some businesses i've e-mailed are a lot slower to respond. They have a lot of incoming traffic through their doors to take care of everyday, plus tons of e-mail to sort out. can't wait to get those lights... :cool:
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

I wanna let everyone know that IMSA is real, because after waiting for almost two week for reply, they finally e-mailed me back and give me conformation for my order and even opologize for the delay. They are new in the business and lights are alot cheaper than pakfeifer.So, Im getting my lights from IMSA :) :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”