christmas is here, what u all get?

Off-Topic Discussions
fieromx3
Supporting Member

christmas is here, what u all get?

Post by fieromx3 »

what the title says what u get for christmas?

i got:

momo hub adapter for my steering wheel
240lbft torque wrench yayyy i needed that LOL its adjustable too...
clothes, gift certificate
and a car detailing package
screwdriver set
alcohol filled chocolates
Last edited by fieromx3 on December 25th, 2005, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

cf altezzas
65" projection tv
satelite
clothes
gift certificates and all that fun stuff
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

didnt get anything this year...but realizing its Jesus's birhday and He should get presents instead of us made me feel better
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

i got a-pillar gauges clothes winter tires for my beater and candy
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I got a 5.1megapixel camera, some cologne and stuff, but yes I agree with mitmaks, we cannot foget what christmas is really about.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

95 rs wrote:cf altezzas
65" projection tv
satelite
clothes
gift certificates and all that fun stuff
Holy crap. Talk about spoiled.... you should spread some of your wealth to mitmaks.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

now c'mon we dont need to call ppl spoiled.... but yea its a shame mitmaks missed out on some of that stuff but if he dont care its all good i guess
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i got:
a sony psp with games,
ipod nano for snowboarding,
dc shoes,
clothes,
thirtytwo snowboard boots,
red snowboard lid,
trip to merrible france 7th jan for a weeks boarding with my dad
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ya seriously im notthat spoiled i barely have anything. i got that cuz people actually felt sorry for me for everything ive been through in the past couple months so i just thought id clear that all up. i didnt even want half of this stuff, it was just a hard couple of months for me and people are just trying to get me to feel better but its hard to.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

dude what difference does it make if other people thought you were spoiled. There presents >> if you want spoiled i know a girl who's mum and dad bought her a brand new mini cooper + 1K cash > now that's spoiled. i want to marry her lol. :twisted:
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

fieromx3 wrote:now c'mon we dont need to call ppl spoiled....
Why? I dont mean it as an insult. I wish i was spoiled, and i am sure most people do.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well alot of ppl do but not me i mean i dont wanna be spoiled by other ppl paying for me i like the satisfaction of paying for my own stuff but to each his own sometimes i dont mind it depends what it is and i myself was very spoiled but not no more i gotta pay for my own things now.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
wkdmx3gsr

Post by wkdmx3gsr »

I got rid of my stage 4 COBB Tuned 2002 WRX for an 2005 STi :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D . Sparco pedals, EB Games gift cards. Ohh almost forgot extra cash from the wife to have my new KL-ZE motor bored and my new pistons and rods installed. New STi is NICE should have bought one 2 years ago instead of the WRX. Merry Christmas Everyone

Motor should be done in a couple of weeks. cant wait to drive the thing its been a long time. http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
1992 MAZDA MX-3 GSR 2.5LTR V-6
2005 SUBARU STI
2004 NISSAN ARMADA
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr
http://www.netuners.com
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

ok maybe i came off wrong but i just cant stand being called spoiled. so sorry if i upset or offened anybody. its just been a pretty s#itty xmas.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

My wife bought me a Mazdaspeed bumper formy GS ( Man I love my wife:) )

A few friends bought me an AFPR Fuel rail adapter and a A/F gauge.

Since Ive gotten married, it seems everything went from car stuff to house stuff. :(

Return to “Off-Topic”