MX3 in new Jackie Chan movie!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Focal

Post by Focal »

yes...you are bad
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I now hate jackie chan and all his movies! No I love his movies but AHHHHH!!!! It wasnt Jackies fault it was the DIRECTORS FAULT!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

damn, thats wiggidy wack.
raspberry metallic 2.5 klze, clutchmasters stage II clutch, ss autochrome headers, kl31 ecu, magnaflow cat, twm shortshift, corksport rear strut tower bar, clear turnsignals, and lots of dents.
merlino

Post by merlino »

I suppose it's because the MX3 is cheap. Jackie Chan plays economical :wink:
lcf666

Post by lcf666 »

does someone saw "I ROBOT"? It also appears a tuned MX-3.
I cannot find the movie right know but it appear besides the grandma´s building of will smith.
merlino

Post by merlino »

The DVD of the movie is on sale ?
tinlunlau

Post by tinlunlau »

merlino wrote:The DVD of the movie is on sale ?
it's been on sale since last year. he's got an even newer movie out on DVD called "The Myth" (which i contributed to with the translations of the dvd commentary with director Stanley Tong). word is, there'll be an "ultimate edition", so to speak, release of New Police Story coming from Joy Sales with improved av quality. if there'll be extras or new special features, i'll try to spare some time and translate those for the Hong Kong dvd re-release.
blah
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Would've made a nice parts car if nothing else... :x :cry:
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
merlino

Post by merlino »

tinlunlau wrote:
merlino wrote:The DVD of the movie is on sale ?
it's been on sale since last year. he's got an even newer movie out on DVD called "The Myth" (which i contributed to with the translations of the dvd commentary with director Stanley Tong). word is, there'll be an "ultimate edition", so to speak, release of New Police Story coming from Joy Sales with improved av quality. if there'll be extras or new special features, i'll try to spare some time and translate those for the Hong Kong dvd re-release.
I suppose that "I Robot" should be on sale on the internet. I'm going to check when I have time. Thank you
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

WHAT KINF OF SICK.............

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”