INDIGLO GAUGES- NEED HELP ASAP!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

INDIGLO GAUGES- NEED HELP ASAP!

Post by Custommx3 »

Everyone I need this asap!<BR>Goto your car, look @ the gauges. Do any of your gauges have stop pins? If so or not let me know here<BR>also INCLUDE<BR>your location<BR>Year of the car<BR>where does your redline start.<BR>and the engibne size,(4cl or V6)<P>I NEED THIS ASAP, the sooner I have the info, the sooner the Indiglo gauges will be sold.<P>thanks alot! ( GO LOOK NOW :) )
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: INDIGLO GAUGES- NEED HELP ASAP!

Post by cjthor »

Hey Barry,<P> I just went and checked. I have a 1994 RS DOHC four and I have stops on my MPH and Tach. The redline is at 6500 and I am in Tracy California.. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>Everyone I need this asap!<BR>Goto your car, look @ the gauges. Do any of your gauges have stop pins? If so or not let me know here<BR>also INCLUDE<BR>your location<BR>Year of the car<BR>where does your redline start.<BR>and the engibne size,(4cl or V6)<P>I NEED THIS ASAP, the sooner I have the info, the sooner the Indiglo gauges will be sold.<P>thanks alot! ( GO LOOK NOW :) )</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Im specifically looking for the 1992 models for a needle pin stop, but all years Iwant to know that too. <BR>They are ALMOST READY!
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

My redline starts at 7k<P>For sure there is a stopper on the Speedometer. <P>Not sure about a stopper on the Tach. And my car is far far away...<P> I have a 93 GS
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

hey barry i got what your looking for<BR>the '92 v6 has needle stops on both the speedo and the tach and the red line is at 7000 rpms<P>the '92 I4 1.6 sohc has a needle stop on the tach only and it redlines at 6250 rpms<P>i know this cause i have acess to both my mom owns the v6 and i got stuck with the I4 ( thats alright once i get my 1.8 turbo i wont worry about it anymore) :D
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

He's right. Mine has stop pins on both the speedo and tach, and redlines at 7. I'm in Washington, and the engine is the 1.8 V6. <P>WOOHOO! *getting excited about glowy things* :D :D
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Talking to Aaron about the gauges yesterday. Imnot sure what they are gonan do about those with no stop pins. Since they will be in 2 parts, the indiglo 1 piece and thenan overlay for the gauges, the indiglo for those will probably have the holes for those without stop pins, but covered up wit the overlay faces. You will probably have 2 small black dots when you see the indiglo. This is my opinion. Im not sure if this is true or not, its my guess. It may cut down on production costs. <BR>This is not what may happen, its just my guess.<BR>BArry
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

yep, mines r the same as caveman
KiSs My a$s......yEa
JJ

Post by JJ »

hey i gotta 1992 1.8L V6 and i got a stop pin on my mph gauge and as well as the rpm.<BR>my redline is 7000<BR>so wuts gonna happen? when can we see them out?<BR>thanx peace
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Mine's the same as cjthor's.
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

Just wanna know, when will these be available? And does anyone have the Cork Sport Gauges with White Faces? I've heard they look pretty good when they illuminate. Does anyone have pictures? Thanks. :)
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

barry---<P>i have a 1992 4cyl./sohc....my red-line starts at 6500 but i didn't see any stop pins on the tach or mph.....unless i'm an idiot....are they the black pins that stick out-- that hold your needles so that they don't drop all the way down? :o <P>i believe i do not have them<BR>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> <BR>you can get them now<BR>I havent seen the final product cause I was just a beta tester, so I dont know what they look like/installation. <P>Canadian models will be available soon, right now they are just in MPH.<P>I need some REALLY HIGH RES pictures of canadian GS/RS. As close up and as straight as possible of the Speedo. if you can get me one or the other, let me know.<P> barry@barrykclark.com
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

I'll take a photo of my V6 gauges for you and email them to you. :)
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

yes please.. if your canadian.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”