(2) RED MX-3s SPOTTED IN MILWAUKEE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
gleichnerr

(2) RED MX-3s SPOTTED IN MILWAUKEE

Post by gleichnerr »

If anybody in the area is looking - two different MX-3s are listed for sale in the "Journal-Sentinel":<P>One is a '92 (does not state V6) with 5-Speed, RED, 98K miles $2800 US / OBO<BR>Phone: (414) 351 - 2111<P>The other is a '93 GS, claimed to be "very clean", RED, 82K miles $3800 US<BR>Phone: (262) 785 - 0619<P>If anybody wants me to take a look at either of them, drop me a line.
Ron Gleichner<BR>1992 GS<BR>Stock (at least, for now)<P>ZOOMX3
AJ

Re: (2) RED MX-3s SPOTTED IN MILWAUKEE

Post by AJ »

hey ron, if you could, please look over the '93 gs for me.
gleichnerr

Post by gleichnerr »

OK, I looked it over<BR>(Remember, my advice is worth precisely what you're paying for it - nothing! Also, I'm not any sort of auto-expert / mechanic.)<P>It IS a GS<BR>Its totally stock<BR>It has a 5-speed<BR>Looks like it has everything except sunroof<BR>(Air, Cruise, Power Windows, Power Mirrors)<P>Body - near "mint" (about 4 very tiny, hard-to notice dings, and gasketing around passenger side window is separating from the window frame in the top-rear corner) All front-end body parts are solid - no cracks, and everything meets up near perfectly.<P>Engine Compartment (I looked under the hood)<BR>looks OK, except for about what appears to be 9-years worth of road grime - no apparent major oil leaks)<P>Tires - Yokohamas (looks like about one more years worth of tread left)<P>---------------------------------------------<BR>If none of you are going to buy it, I may buy it myself, and sell my '92 Black GS.<P>How much is a GS with 104,000 miles on it worth? (If I sell mine - the new car may end up costing me less than the paint job / bodywork that I am currently considering)
gleichnerr

Post by gleichnerr »

The lady with the '93 GS called today - it's SOLD!<P>(Don't know who the lucky buyer is, but in hindsight - I'm probably better off with a Black car - it's more "stealth". (I'd probably get too many tickets with a red car)).<P>Moderator - if you read this, you'll probably want to close this thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”