Mirrors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
93_4Banger

Mirrors

Post by 93_4Banger »

Where did momo get these mirrors i want some? can someone let me know if there are these or Z3 mirrors?

Neil

Re: Mirrors

Post by Neil »

93_4Banger wrote:Where did momo get these mirrors i want some? can someone let me know if there are these or Z3 mirrors?

I dont know if its suppose to look like Carbon Fiber or not, but if they are suppose to look like CF. To bad its not real.

They might just be universal ones that you can get off ebay or from many other places.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

They're not universal, its a specific car that shares similar body lines with the mx3, i have a set on my mx3 and so does patdiesel but no ones telling what car so that we can keep our differences.

pics of them on my old gs

pics on pats car
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
momomx3v6

Post by momomx3v6 »

i used the original mirrorplate and get al the soft plastic of

then i molded the m2 mirrors on it and put 3 layers of fiber glas over it
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

wow i thought this board was about sharing information
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

it's a Honda Civic side mirror :lol:
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

93_4Banger wrote:wow i thought this board was about sharing information
Agreed.
Vroooom
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

sharing information about mechanics stuff is one thing, but when you try to do something original to your car then 30000 other people start to copy it, then whats the point of customizing your car? I've always believed in keeping looks a secret, i tell someone how i want my car to look the next thing you know im having to change how i want my car to look so that i can keep it original cause someone stole my idea. I'm not saying i want my car to look like no one elses, but i dont want it to be mimiced over and over and over again.
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Agreed Brian, that makes me wonder why I told you how to do the mirror mod in the first place.
I was the OG on that one. :P
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

alrite like im ever going to see your mx-3 except on the internet like its not like theres world wide shows of mx-3s that would be awesome but doesnt happen just looking for a little help im sure ill find someway to figure this out i just thought someone might be kin enough to not make me look to find this thats cool tho
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i dont know why you told me either pat, but after having them on the gs, i dont think im gonna go with the m3 style. i like the Rx7's, maybe i can convince my roomate to let me take one of his mirrors off and put it up to the mx3 to see how it looks

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

93_4Banger wrote:alrite like im ever going to see your mx-3 except on the internet like its not like theres world wide shows of mx-3s that would be awesome but doesnt happen
This is true, but its just the way i am, i went and spent 6k on my last motor swap, all i did was put a 600 dollar kfze motor in my car, but that wasnt just enough, cause barry was doing the same swap, so what did i do? i went and rebuilt my heads and got the motor ready for turbo b4 i even put it in, why? because someone else had similar setup, and i wanted to make my setup different than his.

Now i am doing a klze swap, every v6 in moca is a straight neck klze motor, we know how to do the swap to where you dont have to remove the straight neck IM, did i go with the straight neck ZE? no i decided to buy a curve kneck klze because no one in moca has one. Granted others on this board have them, but thats something i would have to live with as having.

Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Sorry but when I do modifications to my car..I do them because I want my car to look nice and perform better then it did before, it's not about standing out, the fact that I have an MX-3 makes me stand out enough as it is. How often does anyone On this forum drive by another mx-3? I've seen 1 parked in Harrisburg 25 miles from me...that's the only 1 I know of for a good hours drive.
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

just a note but if people didnt copy your idea then that means its too expensive or just plain hideous feel proud that people wanna copy you

on a 2nd note if no body copied you and u just had ur one idea and was happy with it. ther ewould be no advancement in customization or creativity. u'd just sit there with ur one idea and not move on.

yah its a pain but if someone wanted to do the same thing i had on my car i'd be glad to help them out its not like i'm ever going to see them in my life or be within 1000miles of them
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

some good points is anyone gunna give up this info?

Return to “Appearance”