friend hit a tree in a ditch now with pic!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

friend hit a tree in a ditch now with pic!

Post by fieromx3 »

well my friend today was goin a lil over 80kph on a wet gravel road :shock: and he went over a hill and started turning and the back end got loose, started sliding and went into a ditch and hit a tree on the left front side. the frame is bent upwords and sideways and the front side is smashed in, the hood almost folded completely up, the engine is twisted and the engine mounts are bent! this was a toyota small light pickup truck. i just thought id share this cuz i find funny. it sux what happened to it but it has a laughable side to it. dont think im being a complete a-- cuz i feel bad for him and there truck but u gotta know him to think it has a laughable side. he even thinks its funny.
Last edited by fieromx3 on November 11th, 2005, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

pure idiot no offense thats like if we had done 50 around some of those turns on that gravel kinda road the other nite we would have been calling for towing for sure.....oh and im glad i made it home cuz the next nite on my way to work my belt snapped again haha this is getting kinda funny...frusterating but funny sorry for jackin the thread, im glad your bro didnt come out that nite i think my friend would have been tryna make moves on him.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

not very smart speeding on gravel roads....
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Its not very hard to wipe out on a gravel road, whether you have some crappy beater or a high performance car it can and will happen if you are wreckless and not careful.

Just because its a dirt road doesn't mean its a WRC rally racing course......
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

yea it wasnt smart but i think hes learned his lesson. he said he would take pix so if i can get him to send them to me ill post them up on here
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

doesnt look that bad but u get the idea. the hood was bent up more but they bent it back down cuz they r disassembling it now and fixin it
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”