parting out 93 mx3 gs!!!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MSRACER

parting out 93 mx3 gs!!!!!!!!

Post by MSRACER »

Here is what I have taken off my mx3:<P>-Passenger tail light (has small crack on reverse light)---$20+$10 shipping<P>-Drivers tail light (perfect condition)---$30+$10 shipping<P>-pair wiper arms---$10+$5 shipping<P>-speedometer trim (perfect condition)---$10+$6 shipping<P>-all three air vents (perfect condition)---$20+$10 shipping<P>-2 pair of front amber corners (good condition)---$12+$5 shipping each pair.<P>-rear pair red corners (good condition)---$12+$5 shipping<P>-dome light with sunroof switch (good condition)---$15+$5 shipping<P>-Pair of yellow wipers (rubber part only)---$6+$3 shipping<P>-pair of foglights with toggle (need to be connected and wired)---$20+$10 shipping<P>-stock springs good condition---$100+shipping<P>-HKS adjustable cam gear 1.6 SOHC---$125 retail at overboost.com is $175 with s&h<P>Esslingers lightwieght underdirve pulley for 1.8 v-6 92-95---$115, retail at overboost.com is $160 with s&h.<P>All in US currency....checks, money orders, or paypal->(mtzrico@aol.com)<P>[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: MSRACER ] :o :D ;) :p :cool: :roll: :mad: :<p>[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: MSRACER ]
Rico
MazdaMx3GS

Re: parting out 93 mx3 gs!!!!!!!!

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

1) I give you $5 plus s/h for your power window switch. I just need the piece that the electrical part is attached too. except that I dont need the electrical part.<P>2) Is it a RS or GS? What is you interior color? I also give you $5 for your armrest ONLY if you have the small armrest w/aluminum cup holder in black and not the double like the GS model [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MSRACER:<BR><STRONG>I totalled my mx3 guys. The front end is all gone. All that is availiable to sell are from the dashboard to the rear bumper. Let me know what you need and I will see if I still have them availiable.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do you have any mods?<P>Do have any of these parts:<P>-Column mounted dimmer switch<BR>-rear mud guards (molded)<P>-Rob
ineedabackwindow

Post by ineedabackwindow »

I'll buy the brain if it will work for a 95.<BR>email joshmartin19@yahoo.com or call 248 421 7441
ikedogg

Post by ikedogg »

what color is your interior and the trim?
and konstantine is walking down the stairs...

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”