Searching for a Black , 5-speed MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
T_spyder

Searching for a Black , 5-speed MX-3 GS

Post by T_spyder »

Im looking for a Black MX-3 GS 5speed. I dont really care about the condition of the engine because it will be swapped immediatly. I can live with minor and some major damage to the vehicle. I may consider the Dark Blue or Silver colors as well. <P>Thanks in advance<p>[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Spyder ]
sta

Re: Searching for a Black , 5-speed MX-3 GS

Post by sta »

i got a 93 MX-3 1.6L 5 speed, black inside and out, Toucan intake adapter, DC Sports/K&N cone filter, 107,000 miles, 2 new cv joints, new brakes, make me an offer
T_spyder

Post by T_spyder »

Sorry but Im looking for the 1.8L V-6 GS model. Thanks for the reply though.

Post by Guest »

sell ya mine for 7500 new black peral paint! erubuni bumper! crossed drilled rotors kumho 712 tires front and rear strut bars intrax springs custom intake 2.5 304 stainless custom silver and blue doors, rest of interior is gutted, ready for cage!<P>my price is super high cause i don;t really need to sell the car :)
T_spyder

Post by T_spyder »

Wow that sound like an awsome car, Its abit more than what Im looking to spend up front. Over time Ill probably have that much invested.
sta

Post by sta »

drop it down to $6775.00 and you got yourself a deal :eek:
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

here ya go...<P>'92 GS. Black, 5speed. 141k miles. fair shape (some dings, some rust). Drives well, taken very good care of since I've had it (I am a mechanic). I am in Memphis though. If the price is right, I'd be willing to meet you somewhere. email me privately @ georgechicken@yahoo.com for more information.
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spyder:<BR><STRONG>Sorry but Im looking for the 1.8L V-6 GS model. Thanks for the reply though.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>does it matter? you're swapping the engine right?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

there more to a GS then just the motor, we talking lip and wing, front and rear lower tie bars, rear disc brakes! all the options, PLUS its just way easier and cheaper to swap in a 1.8 to 2.5 then 4 banger to 2.5

Post by Guest »

there more to a GS then just the motor, we talking lip and wing, front and rear lower tie bars, rear disc brakes! all the options, PLUS its just way easier and cheaper to swap in a 1.8 to 2.5 then 4 banger to 2.5

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”