sparco reupholstry!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
fieromx3
Supporting Member

sparco reupholstry!!

Post by fieromx3 »

well i was searchin for seats and saw sparco will take ur seats and reupholster them with leather or vynal its expensive but looks sweet. just thought id post this incase someones interested. http://www.sparcostitched.com/?referrer=sparcousa.com
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

wow i was just playing around and without embroydering it came to $2400, i am guessing that is USD so round 2890 CND. very expensive, but looks good.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

It is NOT your seat, it is a Sparco Monza seat...
Cool link though, I didn't know they would do that :D
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

srry i meant if u buy there seat the will upholster it to ur likings but they do a backseat aswell and they dont sell backseats so im assuming they can take ur own and reupholster it. its very cool and awsome looking and im thinkin of doin it myself it VERY VERY expensive but if u got the money i think its worth it and id do real leather
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

Would that price include the seat or just the upholstery work done to the seat. And would that be 1 seat or 2. Then you have your shipping prices and there is "professional installation" price not included in the cost...so it would be a few dollars but i agree...well worth it.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i think sparco does make rear seats because this girl that use to live here had a COMPLETE sparco interior in her saturn. front seats, shift knob, streeting wheel, rear seats, they looked stupid yet nice.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Price is for one seat, price includes the seat, from what I can tell they will make a rear seat if they can, but I doubt they'll make a MX-3 back seat, professional installation is not necessary if you are handy with metal and can get the Sparco rails to bolt to our seat frame. However, for the price any custom shop can do just about whatever you want in a ton more colors. All you would loose is the Sparco badge and have to search to find a really good custom apholsterer.
For instance the seat covers that Taras was trying to organize would look jsut as good and cost less.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Appearance”