Still Have Parts 4 Sale!!!!!!!!Look!!!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
TonioDLR

Re: Still Have Parts 4 Sale!!!!!!!!Look!!!!!!!!

Post by TonioDLR »

I'm interested in your asking price for the pair of tailights. TonioDLR@Yahoo.com
Before you criticize someone, you should drive a mile in their wheels. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their wheels.
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Trying to keep this current... I still have <P>-Drivers side mirror whole component,power<BR> in great condition black<P>-Hatch garnish great conditon.<P>-Drivers side headlight, clear and in great condition<P>-Middle console cover. Black great condition.<P>-Cargo cover, black in fair condition.<P>email me at nautica10304@yahoo.com with any questions or offers.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoSpringsMx-3:<BR><STRONG>Trying to keep this current... I still have <P>-Drivers side mirror whole component,power<BR> in great condition black<P>-Hatch garnish great conditon.<P>-Drivers side headlight, clear and in great condition<P>-Middle console cover. Black great condition.<P>-Cargo cover, black in fair condition.<P>email me at nautica10304@yahoo.com with any questions or offers.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How much for the hatch garnish? Please E-Mail me at VizualXTC@Yahoo.com
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Paul Rounds

Post by Paul Rounds »

I will buy the headlight and have my brother pick it up from you out there if you can e mail me and tell me how much and how to contact you so he can pick it up

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”