some 30x help please

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
roberto85

some 30x help please

Post by roberto85 »

hey guys,

i'm from australia and have a query on my 30x or mx3, just wondering where i could get info on how to perform a coolant flush as i can't seem to find the drain nut under the car, someone told me to pull out the coolant hose but before doing that i thought i'd check with u guys, any help would be great as the colant has gone a browny colour n needs to be flushed soon.

also anyone got any self servicing manuals to pull all this sort of stuuf out of, possible a free online one? any luck let us know aye.

just got my 30x n loving it, its a 1993 model, so i might be popping in her every so often for advice n hopefully giving some, thanks guys!!

any other aussies out there let me know
cya!!
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

on the main page (mx-3.com) there is a link for an online manual.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Welcome roberto85!

Let us know if theres anything else you need, have a look around and do a search - theres a lot of good info around here.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”