J-Spec bumper and lip installed

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Jeremy did your's come with the J-Spec re-bar too? How was it making the electrical connections to the headlights and foggies - in other words did you have to do a lot of improvising or was it mostly plug n play. It would be nice to know ahead of time before I do my install this weekend. Perhaps you can pm me your ph# and we could talk more on this. Thanks.
*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

:bump: for jeremy's response.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
MAZDASPEEDMX-3

Post by MAZDASPEEDMX-3 »

i was wondering if the section on the bottom is made on it or did u mold it on??
2002 Subaru WRX In the process of new motor build.
1989 Honda CRX Daily driven Beater. 50MPG!!
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

the bottom if a lip just like ours, i didnt have the j-spec rebar, wish i did, it was just a bolt on affair, if your using us-spec rebar you gotta cut the corner off the bottom next to the fogs, it pushes in the hole for hte fogs a bit
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

papa roached wrote:the bottom if a lip just like ours, i didnt have the j-spec rebar, wish i did, it was just a bolt on affair, if your using us-spec rebar you gotta cut the corner off the bottom next to the fogs, it pushes in the hole for hte fogs a bit
Thanks jeremy. I do have the J-Spec rebar, so I guess there's nothing to cut. Are you making your own wiring config for the foggies?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

ill have to, i wish i had the j-spec rebar :(
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Might as well keep the same subject matter in the same post. I hope you don't mind Jeremy. Pics of mine installed with J-Spec rebar, lip, and foggies.

neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

That really looks xlent John (and Jeremy). I'm jealous of both of ya. fwiw John, you beat me to the buy, but not by much... :wink:
Image -Jim
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

neutral wrote:That really looks xlent John (and Jeremy). I'm jealous of both of ya. fwiw John, you beat me to the buy, but not by much... :wink:
Thanks Jim .... and sorry .....
Perhaps Matt (kiwi_mx3) could put an extra front end in his luggage on his next trip to the US and Canada from NZ ...LOL. I wonder if he'll be job hunting then.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

he needs to put a extra crash bumper in there for me, looks good man, sorry i havnt been on here much lately, not mad at you just had alot of stuff going on in my life, i love the JDM look so much, i want your skirts SOOOO bad, wish someone would make copys of them :cry:

Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

papa roached wrote:wish someone would make copys of them :cry:
is there alot of intrest for them? as i have just picked myself up a set recently. i was stroling threw the wrecking yard and off in the corner i spotted a black mx with the sides. i had to have them and on the credit card they went. the card is for emergencies only :)

but i could look into makeing a mold of them and maybe produce a few sets. i havent painted them yet so i could do it. let me know and i could set up a GB or something.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

are they like the ones he has on his car, there are two different styles, the JDM style has a flaired end like the ends of the lip, i know i would be down for a set though

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Here's one of Precidian's MX with NA Spec OEM Sideskirts which are the same as mine;

Here's some of Nd4SpdSe's J-Spec OEM Sideskirts;

jamario

Post by jamario »

Hey jschrauwen who mx3 is that on the first picture you posted above :x
IF LIFE DOESN'T OFFER A GAME WORTH PLAYING, THEN INVENT ONE.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

the sides i have are the North America spec. whats kinda wierd is they actually say Eunos on them.

but if there are enough people intrested i could look into making some molds.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”