Don't Do Business With G-FORCE CUSTOMIZING

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Insanebabe123

Don't Do Business With G-FORCE CUSTOMIZING

Post by Insanebabe123 »

My Dad sent a $310.00 usd check on June 1, 2005 for a Scorpion Hood. They told me we would have it in 2 weeks. It was deliveried by Purolator on July 29, 2005 after my Dad started calling daily to see where it was. It came damaged beyond use. We filed a claim with Purolator and Purolator paid the insured amount that G-Force listed = $161.00 usd. G-Force told my Dad that they would make a new hood and ship it right out {again within 2 weeks from August 4, 2005. We have been calling them weekly ever since trying to get answers on where the replacement hood is. On September 16, 2005 Dad sent a Fed X letter demanding the refund of the under insured amount we were out. They called back and said we would have the new hood in less than a week. That date came and went and Dad started calling again and sent a final demand letter to them for the $149.00 usd due us on September 29, 2005. We got no response, so today he turned it over to an Int'l Debt Recovery Service with an Attorney he knows to pursue. We are not overly hopeful that we will get our money back.

DON'T DO BUSINESS HERE BECAUSE THERE IS A BIG CHANCE YOU WILL GET BURNED.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lee {Insanebabe123} :twisted:

'95 MX-3 RS Black on Black on Black
First car and First project
Hoping to have it complete by the time I get my License
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

that sux srry to hear that let us know what happens later on with this. was this hood for u or for him?
Insanebabe123

Post by Insanebabe123 »

The hood was for my MX-3 that he has been helping me rebuild for when I get my license and worse yet, ITS MY MONEY!!!! GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lee {Insanebabe123} :twisted:

'95 MX-3 RS Black on Black on Black
First car and First project
Hoping to have it complete by the time I get my License
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

These companies do whatever they want, cause they figure we can't do anything, but wait for our item to be shipped. Now letting a collection agency go after them, that's great. Maybe it will open their eyes a little, and they might care a little more about their customers.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”