Cayuga Meet Oct 8 11am

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

I would be done but I am also commited to Ian's track day..the day before. But who knows if enough people are coming then I could make it out for both..hehehehehe
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

not 100% sure if I can make it, since I got a sick relative in the states....
ImageImageImageImageImage
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

well I plan on going knowing a bunch of others are going too ..... RIGHT!!!! ... move your butts there ... this SATURDAY!!!

I would like to see all of you ...... maybe the last time till spring
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
phredren

Post by phredren »

Just so you guys know... it's going to be OSCA finals as well as Battle of the Imports on the 8th... so there won't be much time for test and tune runs. You'll get three runs in over the course of the entire day, if you are lucky.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

that's true....i got only 4 runs in St Thomas, and i didn't really have time to go look at the show cars or spectate very well on the track cuz i was waiting for my turn all the time. and they don't tell u how much of a wait it will b either.
at least on the friday night, things run smoothly unless someone smacks a wall or (a-hem) breaks an axle
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

im in the show...ill be there early....but i gotta leave b4 the show is over so I can make it back for my thanksgiving dinner

BY THE WAY - Thanks Krish - TV is now installed and running...LOVE IT!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I might show up if there is going to be a big enough turn out but I don't think I'll be making any passes down the track.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i think im goin to this but if i do does anyone wanna cruise down with me the last time i got lost and couldnt go.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Mazda_95 and I are going
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

ok i live in elmira 10mins north of waterloo where could we meet up? also im not goin for sure yet i might it depends on things. tomorrow i should have an answer if im goin for sure
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

fieromx3 wrote:ok i live in elmira 10mins north of waterloo where could we meet up? also im not goin for sure yet i might it depends on things. tomorrow i should have an answer if im goin for sure
Man I'd love to see you up there but elmira is way out of the Way for us. We're taking hyw 20 to Victoria ave. Making a left on to Victoria taking that to Canborough rd. I think that turns into Hwy 3 take that to Kohler rd make a left on Kohler then drive till you see Toronto Motorsports park.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

id love to go as well and especially race but thatd be embarrassing doin 17.5 at 80mph while alot of others are doin like 12's easily and 11's. but i will go to the track this month and race it and ill post on here to c if anyone is interested.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Here's what I've seen so far;

cdngrl420 - Y
Selecta - ?
Kp2t - ?
phedren - ?
Mx3grlsikride - Y
Trevor - Y
Mazda 95 - Y
my.mx3 - ?

No one has assumed responsibility to gather a group together or organize enroute meeting spots. It's quite apparent at this point that an organized event for us is not going to happen. Unfortunately those of us who live a considerable distance don't have the luxury of attending short notice events especially if there's a surge of interest to attend at the last minute. We depend on those who are geographically situated nearer to such events to stand up and assume some responsibility and perhaps organize something. Again this didn't happen. 4 committed BB members are attending out of a possible .... what 60 to 70 maybe .... sad!! Enjoy the show and the races guys .... take some pics too!
*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

I am assuming due the weather forecast many have not put thier choice...I Know I am waiting to see what the weather is gonna be like

In fact even tonight for Ian's thing I am waiting to see what he comes back with interms of the track being open etc.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ya ill only going if the weather is good....not risking driivn out there if its raining or cold.....but a good chance I will be there.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”