[WTB] Altezza Tails

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
cb mx3

[WTB] Altezza Tails

Post by cb mx3 »

I want to buy a set of Chome Altezzas. I'm willing to pay what there going for on ebay but I don't want to deal with those companies selling them.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

k wait....WHAT?!
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

why not? I buy alot of things there... check feedback and ONE negative feedback ..dont bid... Like i said I get almost EVERYTHING there... civic projectors, tails , sensors, wires, intake,im getting headers from there.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

its a shipping thing, thats why i wont buy a pair off ebay either, by time you buy a $80 pair it will cost about 150 at your door.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

mine cost 120 to the door...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

no way man its like what 80 bucks for them on ebay with like 20 bucks of shipping what is that like around 100 bucks. plus i put money you will get it faster from ebay. Alot of sellers are realy good about that. i got my rims for my car under a week. the only thing that i had a bad thing on was the new knight rider like i have (will have videos and pics :lol:) that took like 12 days for that d--- to email me back but he shipped it to me in like 3 days. i buy my under glow kits from ebay and i get them in less then a week to. I got a set of neon lights 2 10in and one 18in i got them in 2 days!!! So you dont have to be scared of ebay. If you get a company that is selling it and he does have negitive posts who cares man if he has like 8 or 12 wow no one is purfect. your better off buying it from a company because you know they are not going to screw you over to.

Look at this here looks like your best deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-MA ... enameZWDVW
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

with customs fees it gets expensive. He has to get the across the border and thats gonna be expensive cause we all know how customs loves the average joe trying to import something. In spite of a little thing we North americans call The North American Free Trade Agreement. Seems the little guy doesnt import enough to get the incentives of this little agreement.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

oo your in canada o crap i didn't see that....
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

Yup. Canada so it'll be like the cost of the lights ($65.00) plus, shipping ($40.00) then convert that to Canadian ($140.00) then customs fees ($15.00) so I'd probably be looking at over $150.00 for a set of lights that cost $80.00 CDN tops.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

If you watch out on ebay every so often there is a company that sells the black ones and they are in Canada. A friend bought them here and it was like 100CAD shipped and they are in perfect shape. I'll try to get the name of the seller tonight.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

want a set? 100 bucks.. and you got it.
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

I found three sets on ebay for $97.00 US shipped. So I think my search is over. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”