NoS Time!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

NoS Time!!!

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Ok i want to know who out there is spraying and what kinda shot are you using. I have a 94 5-speed 4 banger..<BR>dont know whiuch model it is but i must have Nos, so please help me out, thanks! :)
David Coleman

Re: NoS Time!!!

Post by David Coleman »

You saw The Fast and The Furious, didn't you?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hello,<P> I am running a 50 shot on my 94 RS. I got the import kit from NOS. I can also proudly say that I got my kit way before that darn street racing movie came out! :) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Great_Tonge:<BR><STRONG>Ok i want to know who out there is spraying and what kinda shot are you using. I have a 94 5-speed 4 banger..<BR>dont know whiuch model it is but i must have Nos, so please help me out, thanks! :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
The_Great_Tonge

its not that isaw the fast and the furious, its to much money to get a b16 and i need some power!! anyone else shootin and what system are you using. Im thinking about getting a NoS system.
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

I heard that the 50 shot was good for the 4 banngers
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Great_Tonge:<BR><STRONG>its not that isaw the fast and the furious, its to much money to get a b16 and i need some power!! anyone else shootin and what system are you using. Im thinking about getting a NoS system.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What are you planning to do with a B16?
David Coleman
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hahahaha he probably means a B6T. kinda sounds like a b16 but i think thats a honda motor aint it?? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P>What are you planning to do with a B16?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG>Hahahaha he probably means a B6T. kinda sounds like a b16 but i think thats a honda motor aint it?? </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no i think it's from a 323 or a protage
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Check again there guy.....b16 IS a honda motor. DOHC 1.6. Have a nice day <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG><P>no i think it's from a 323 or a protage</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG>Check again there guy.....b16 IS a honda motor. DOHC 1.6. Have a nice day </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i tought he was talking bout the b6t<BR>my mistake
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>You saw The Fast and The Furious, didn't you?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dave, I know you know alot about cars, and you think you are GOD on this board, but there's no reason to be a smart a-- about everything. Nobody likes a gloater. Just becuz he wants NOS doesn't mean it's becuz of Fast and the Furious...and if it is, who the hell cares? I have wanted NOS for a LONG time, but it IS becuz of FATF that I am going to actually buy it. (Wow, someone actually admitted they got persuaded by Holley's advertising in that movie) People buy things becuz they see it and like it, even if it is in a movie. All I see on here is you trashing people becuz of their opinions, of what they believe to be true. There's no reason for that. Everyone on here thinks you're cool becuz you know alot about cars, and you help them out alot. To have someone we can talk to that knows that much about cars is nice, helps us learn more. But we don't need to be mocked becuz of what we like. Sorry to be an a--, but I am getting sick of seeing all your smart a--, sarcastic replies to people looking for help. Peace
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Dave, I know you know alot about cars, and you think you are GOD on this board, but there's no reason to be a smart a-- about everything. Nobody likes a gloater. Just becuz he wants NOS doesn't mean it's becuz of Fast and the Furious...and if it is, who the hell cares? I have wanted NOS for a LONG time, but it IS becuz of FATF that I am going to actually buy it. (Wow, someone actually admitted they got persuaded by Holley's advertising in that movie) People buy things becuz they see it and like it, even if it is in a movie. All I see on here is you trashing people becuz of their opinions, of what they believe to be true. There's no reason for that. Everyone on here thinks you're cool becuz you know alot about cars, and you help them out alot. To have someone we can talk to that knows that much about cars is nice, helps us learn more. But we don't need to be mocked becuz of what we like. Sorry to be an a--, but I am getting sick of seeing all your smart a--, sarcastic replies to people looking for help. Peace</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I want NOS too. I'll probably go with a 5115 kit, 42/36 jets hopefully. <P>However this guy is getting NOS instead of a B16. Both are mentioned in The Fast and The Furious. That infers that he does not have a clue what is going on under his hood. Ignorance + Money = people getting ripped off. I know a Prober that just got taken for around $6,000USD for a turbo kit that another paid around $3,500USD for, because he didn't know enough about it. The shop just gave him a bill that said : Turbo install: $5800, Labor $300. He did not get an itemized list, and he has no idea he got shafted for almost double what he should have paid. You see the problem that ignorance and money causes? I don't want him to get shafted, do you? If this guy went to any search engine and typed in "NOS" or "Nitrous", he could get detailed install info. In fact, there is a Miata page that has a dry NOS step-by-step that I know of off the top of my head. Or, he could call NOS, and they would have recommended a specific jet combination for his displacement. Jarid is the only NOS'd 4cyl that I know of. If he had done a search on this page, he would have found that out quickly, and been able to email him about it. <P>If you got emails daily from people you've helped dozens of times that are spewing profanity and what not because you closed one of their inappropriate posts, or you humerously answered to the 5th <B>identical</B> KLZE question this week, you might tend to be a bit sarcastic too. I don't trash people's opinions: I just tell them the truth. But the cool thing is, I don't answer to you. I answer to Jeff Aycan. If you have a problem with me, you have 2 options:<BR>1) Call me and we'll work it out. 1800dealwithit<BR>2) Leave the board.<P>It would suck if you left, but if you can't deal with it, then you really don't have any other options do you?
David Coleman
The_Great_Tonge

NO!! its not because of the movie that i want NoS. if you know another way to get more tourqe and HP outta our cars you tell me! i mean no need to be a smart a-- about it. i do know what i want to get(nos express system) and i do know what is needed to make it work. just because i dont have "an itemized list" dosent mean i have no idea what im talking about. next time i have a quesion ill ask and single person and hope i dont have to deal with someone like you that assume i know nothing. <P>P.S: spelling dosen't indicate what i do and dont know just that im lazy ;)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>I want NOS too. I'll probably go with a 5115 kit, 42/36 jets hopefully. <P>However this guy is getting NOS instead of a B16. Both are mentioned in The Fast and The Furious. That infers that he does not have a clue what is going on under his hood. Ignorance + Money = people getting ripped off. I know a Prober that just got taken for around $6,000USD for a turbo kit that another paid around $3,500USD for, because he didn't know enough about it. The shop just gave him a bill that said : Turbo install: $5800, Labor $300. He did not get an itemized list, and he has no idea he got shafted for almost double what he should have paid. You see the problem that ignorance and money causes? I don't want him to get shafted, do you? If this guy went to any search engine and typed in "NOS" or "Nitrous", he could get detailed install info. In fact, there is a Miata page that has a dry NOS step-by-step that I know of off the top of my head. Or, he could call NOS, and they would have recommended a specific jet combination for his displacement. Jarid is the only NOS'd 4cyl that I know of. If he had done a search on this page, he would have found that out quickly, and been able to email him about it. <P>If you got emails daily from people you've helped dozens of times that are spewing profanity and what not because you closed one of their inappropriate posts, or you humerously answered to the 5th <B>identical</B> KLZE question this week, you might tend to be a bit sarcastic too. I don't trash people's opinions: I just tell them the truth. But the cool thing is, I don't answer to you. I answer to Jeff Aycan. If you have a problem with me, you have 2 options:<BR>1) Call me and we'll work it out. 1800dealwithit<BR>2) Leave the board.<P>It would suck if you left, but if you can't deal with it, then you really don't have any other options do you?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>well, he didn't say anything about the B16 until after your sarcastic reply. As I said it's so kewl to have someone as knowledgable about cars as you to sonsult, but we don't need to listen to you being a jerk to those wo dont know as much...or who want something for this reason or that reason. People's opinions are theirs and nobody has the right to trash them for it..that is being a bigot. I understand that you don't want him to be ripped off, but wouldn't it have been alot nicer to post a website that he could consult rather than being an a--hole about it? Just my opinion, go ahead and trash me for it, I'm sure you want to.<P>I don't want to make any enemies, just hate to see people be jerks to people that don't deserve it.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

you just gotta have a sense of humor. dave's not trying to undermine our knowledge of cars, cuz you know what... there's somebody out there that knows more than him, and somebody else that knows more than that guy, and so on and so forth. there's always somebody better than you at everything... so just kick back, chill out, and laugh at stuff.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”