a quick ?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
fieromx3
Supporting Member

a quick ?

Post by fieromx3 »

it says in the faq the kl-ze is like 126kgs around that what would 126 kgs be in lbs.? all i need is a quick straight answer
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

277.78 lbs
slowmx3

Post by slowmx3 »

wouldn't it have been much easier to get a conversion calculator online?
1992 mx-3, a couple mods, i'm still a n00b
---Don't try and church your car up, MX-3's aren't fast---
FIMotorMX-3

Post by FIMotorMX-3 »

Fiero.... You in georgia? I'm currently going to school in ga and my girlfriend down here owns a fiero.. Thought the name you use might be that you own both cars. We are currently rebuilding her fiero. She hasn't driven it yet but we got it running last night.
sold it to a friend.93 green MX-3 with ZE swap. KL36 ecu, modified carbon fiber intake from a civic hatch. Centerforce Dual Friction clutch from MX-6. black Konig Minuz wheels, Synthetic fluids, 3 gauge pillar pod with air/fuel, water temp and oil press. Autometer Shiftlight. B&M short shifter. 2.25 piping with a Greddy SP1 muffler, AWR urethane front motormount, pheno spacers, Intrax Springs, Mazdaspeed Sideskirts. The New Ride is a 2003 1.8t a4
check out myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D795345349

my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2142324 UPDATED!!!! 08/28/06 newest pics
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

no i live in elmira, ontario. i got the mx-3 and my brother has the fiero i chose the name becuz i was try to think of a name to register for somethin but every name i thought was taken so i put me and my bros car together as one and it worked so now i use fieromx3 for everythin now except vital motion im posted as mx-3 gsr. so what fiero does she have?
FIMotorMX-3

Post by FIMotorMX-3 »

She's got an 86 gt. It's sat for about 5 years and she picked it up for 200 bucks. Had a lot of mildew in the interior which she cleaned and shampooed... After the cleaning, it looks near perfect. Sun seems to have damaged the dash a little with warping but we are going to tackle that after the car is running right. We believe there is a clogged injector and there is a serious vaccuum leak from behind the throttle body. Possibly egr line. Also an exhaust leak. Her father has built many hotrods and he's a really good fabricator so We should be running new exhaust, eliminating the catalytic converter and possibly removing egr. The car idles well but it is loud....and it occassionally backfires and we believe it's an injector stuck in the open possition so we have to pull the fuel rail and give it a good cleaning. Also needs a paint job. She's leaning towards oem colors (Red with Black ground effects) and I'm leaning towards shaving the side mouldings and a monochrome look. Possibly gunmetal. Then when the motor finally takes a dump, we've already filled her head with LS1 dreams.... She loves the idea of getting the front tires off the ground when launching it. Just saw Elmira and I thought Elmira, Georgia. Thought if it was close we could meet and trade car secrets..... Canada is a little bit too far of a drive though... Damn.
sold it to a friend.93 green MX-3 with ZE swap. KL36 ecu, modified carbon fiber intake from a civic hatch. Centerforce Dual Friction clutch from MX-6. black Konig Minuz wheels, Synthetic fluids, 3 gauge pillar pod with air/fuel, water temp and oil press. Autometer Shiftlight. B&M short shifter. 2.25 piping with a Greddy SP1 muffler, AWR urethane front motormount, pheno spacers, Intrax Springs, Mazdaspeed Sideskirts. The New Ride is a 2003 1.8t a4
check out myspace:

my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2142324 UPDATED!!!! 08/28/06 newest pics
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

yea i think its a lil far but if i was near u thatd would have been cool to meet up. my bro wanted to shave his side moulding off too and he was thinkin paintin gunmetal but he just wants to go darker on the red since he done his car to fit with the red. there are a whole lotta engines that will fit in u can put an ls1, 3.8 litre, cadillac northstar, and for my bro he can put the stock fiero 2.8 and also u can put a quad 4 in it. my bro car is actually on cardomain rite now but on the net it dont look that great u gotta be up to it and lookin at it to look good. well i hope she has good luck with her fiero they r very very fun cars
FIMotorMX-3

Post by FIMotorMX-3 »

Let me know what the cardomain site is. We'd like to check it out. We are in the process of getting pics together of both of our cars so we can start domain pages ourselves. We just pulled the throttle body, intake manifold, fuel rail and injectors. Only two cylinders were firing. Four injectors were completely clogged. They have been cleaned up and we are going to soak them in cleaner, then reinstall. We are bypassing the egr and the intake preheater lines to try and gain some more horsepower. Also going straightpipes and eliminating the cat and going with larger diameter piping. Car should be drivable by this coming weekend. I have all the piping for my mx and will be doing 2.25 exhaust sometime this week. Just have to juggle school work with car work. We are both college students and swamped with school work.... Quick question, The rear sparkplugs on the fiero are rediculously hard to access and change. How does your bro change them. We think they are the original factory plugs with 166k miles on them. They are so hard to remove and so gunked up we think they've never been changed. Any pointers would help tremendously.. Sorry I'm asking questions on your post but I figured it was worth a shot. Thanks man.
check out myspace:

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”