FX Combat kit for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MrsOzx

FX Combat kit for sale

Post by MrsOzx »

I ordered a different kit for my mx today. So I am selling the kit I already bought for it. It is the whole Combat kit minous the Spoiler. I never put it on the car and it has not been painted yet. I paid 1286.00 in all for it.. Yes.. I am one of those people who keep reciepts for everything!!!LOL :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
canadian_ice

Re: FX Combat kit for sale

Post by canadian_ice »

Pictures?<P>And what colour? Or is it just primered?<P>Ya gotta ask a price too :)

Post by Guest »

If u don't get a better offer befor Carlisle then I'm willing to go $900. Because I live ten minutes away from the fair grounds maby we could work something out, like if every thing workes out u could bring it to carlisle. I know thats a mounth away but it will give me some time to budget some money. So if u dont get a better offer befor then let me know a couple of weeks befor the show e-mail private massage or post it here doesen't matter i'll find it. Godsmx3@aol.com
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

It is still in the box... Not painted. I dont have pics cause I dont have a dig. cam or a scanner. But you can see a pic of the kit on the FX web site. If I cannot find someone to buy it w/i the next week I will cancel my other order I placed. (I dont want to be stuck with 2 kits and 1 car!!) LOL. I ordered a new one because I found one I liked a little more. But I love the way both of them look.<BR>I am asking for no less than 1000 USD. The rest was shipping and tax. Like I said though I want to sell it w/i the next week.. my living room is starting to look like a NOPI warehouse! Damn snow!!! <BR> :cool:
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

how much for just the skirts alone and maybe the rear bumper?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

700. I want to sell it all togather though if possible.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

well if you can't sell it altogether, let me know because i'm interested in the side skirts.
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>I ordered a different kit for my mx today. So I am selling the kit I already bought for it. It is the whole Combat kit minous the Spoiler. I never put it on the car and it has not been painted yet. I paid 1286.00 in all for it.. Yes.. I am one of those people who keep reciepts for everything!!!LOL :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you getting the G-Force kit? i'm planning on getting that kit as well. i like the FX kit also. only problem is, i want the FX side skirts instead of the G-Force side skirts, would you be interested in trading? just curious.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

No, I got the Pakfifer kit. (I cannot spell that to save my life!)LOL!!
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
colin96

Post by colin96 »

what do you want for the front bumper? does it comes with a mesh grill?<p>[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: colin96 ]
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

that is the same kit that i was going to order next month. If you do not have it sold in the next couple weeks, then i will take it all from you. keep me informed
blkmx3_v6

Post by blkmx3_v6 »

$400 for the combat kit and its a deal.<BR>do you use paypal?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hah $400? you must be dreaming. you can buy the sideskirts for $400 including shipping if he lets you.
- team slideways
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blkmx3_v6:<BR><STRONG>$400 for the combat kit and its a deal.<BR>do you use paypal?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>That must be a joke! u are jokin i hope! u know how wmuch that kit costs??? it is brand new u know! geez common!!!!!!<P> :eek: <BR>Get REAL!
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

400 for the whole kit! Uhhh NO. That is for the side skirts hun. Again I want to sell it all togather. I have 1 week to sell it because I put my order on hold until it is sold. So please only serious inquiries about buying the whole kit. If I cannot sell it I well keep it and cancel the order. It is not that big of a deal, but I would rather have the other kit [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img].
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”