[WTB] Air Hose for 94 4 cyl 1.6L DOHC

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ariesdude

[WTB] Air Hose for 94 4 cyl 1.6L DOHC

Post by ariesdude »

Anyone have an air hose - the part that goes from the air filter/maf to the throttle body ( it also has 2 other small tubes that go to the IAC and the valve cover). Please contact me if you have one (in good condition - without cracks) for sale. Thanks.
cb mx3

Air Hose Mistake

Post by cb mx3 »

Sorry I was thinking of another hose then went to my car and looked. The hose your looking for is a bit more. Sorry for the mistake but I do have that hose too. Let me know if your interested.
ariesdude

Post by ariesdude »

Hey thanks for the reply. From the pics on your cardomain page it looks like yours is a SOHC - I am not sure if it will fit on my DOHC - Could you get a picture of the hose somehow - so i can try to visually compare it. Also how much are you asking for it (+ shipping to 48103) . Thank you very much.
P.S. do you also have the bolt that ties down the spare tire in the trunk (spare tire well). Thanks.
cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

I took out the spare in my good car replaced it with a full size so I should have the bolt kicking around, will try to find it and I'll have a pic of the hose later on today I'm asking about $50.00, I paid $90.00 plus taxes for mine at the local mazda.
ogtff

parts

Post by ogtff »

I have one PM me

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”