I'm back!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
vtmx3

I'm back!

Post by vtmx3 »

After 5 cars and 10,000 dollars latter I've come to realize that the mx-3 really is the most fun I've ever had driving a car.

I had a mint 1995rs loaded with the p/w p/d cd player criuse control god everything! Low miles, red, black interior, everything was there. Original monogramed floor mats. This thing was clean. But I was convinced by the locals here that I need to buy a drift car :? ........anyway. Realizing what I had, I went back to the guy's house who I sold it to. Well, he beat the piss out of it. Only put 4000miles on it in 9 months. however. It now needs a new clutch,new head gasket,water pump,valve cover gasket. And holy sh!# does it need a massive detailing! He told me he basically used it just so he could finish his v8 t-bird. Whatever. I got it for $600 :shock: Plus he gave me all the stuff I need to fix it. He never even opened the stuff! Over 250 dollars in parts and a new windsheild! I guess he got into some sort of fight or something, and they smashed it in. I dont care, as long as I have my baby back. Sorry if this was a little long ,but man am I freek'en out about having it back.
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

this is a good opportunity for an engine swap
vtmx3

I'm back!

Post by vtmx3 »

you think so? The problem is. Not only have I forgoten everything that I learned from this site about engine swaps. But now I'm so far in debt.

What do I do for the swap? I remember something about a 323 gtx some thing like that. BPT? It's been so long since I've been on this site.

I'mjust really happy abou thaving it back! How hard is it to do a full head job on the dohc rs anyway? Any thing I should do well I'm in there?
Wilhelm_Fink

Post by Wilhelm_Fink »

sooner or later they allllllllllllllllllll come back to the mx3 :)
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

Where in Vermont do you live? The only other mx-3's i've seen around are in the Barre/Montpelier area... You are the only board member I know of in Vermont now. There was a kid in Barre but he sold his car before i knew about him.

Congrats on getting your mx back :wink:

EDIT: Hold up.... you are the kid in Barre arent you :!: :lol:
1993 RS Teal
vtmx3

I'm Back!

Post by vtmx3 »

I'm not from barre, I'm from montpelier. I used to hang out in barre last winter with my mx-3 however.

What car is yours? Please tell me its not the red one with that huge wing nasty interior, and the massive fog lights.

:roll:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”