Aftermarket parts in the Greater Toronto Area

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
FiReSTaRT
Supporting Member

Aftermarket parts in the Greater Toronto Area

Post by FiReSTaRT »

Do you guys know of any places where I can get a decent selection of MX3 aftermarket parts around Toronto (especially in the south-west)? Also do you know of any places that take junk Mazdas and part them out? I don't mean a regular junkyard, but a small, Mazda-specialized operation. I want to get my relatively recent purchase fixed up by the end of September.
Carthago Delenda Est
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Like what kind of aftermarket parts? body kits or performance stuff?

For Mazda parts non-junk yard you should try A-Spec in Etobicoke, they have tons of parts and stuff there. Dealing with A-Spec seems to be hit and miss sometimes but I know they always have a ton of parts and stuff because they get so many MX-3s, MX-6s, RX-7s, etc... in there.
FiReSTaRT
Supporting Member

Post by FiReSTaRT »

Thanks. I'll definately give'em a shout. And they're fairly close to my place, almost next to my old high school.
Carthago Delenda Est
bdawg

Post by bdawg »

Hey, i just bought a 94 mx3 gs...v6 5sp...i live just outside the gta...i would like to stick with the 1.8 thats in it...just beacuse it is in amaizing shape...the car has 120,000km on it and has never been winter driven...so id like to keep the motor...i have so far put a mtx audio system in it an full exhaust form the down pipe back with hi flow cat...i was just wondering how i can find performance parts for the 1.8...if neone knows if there are ne turbo kits for the 1.8v6...or nething of that nature...
thank you
B.L.
mike_moss

Post by mike_moss »

What kind of parts are you looking for? I carry quite a large line of items and am very familiar with Mazda vehicles. Click the link in the sig to see which brands I carry.

Thanks.
2001 Mazda MP3 | 1993 Mazda Protegé GT
My MX-3.com Feedback | My CarDomain Sites

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”