[FS] Parting out 94 RS BP

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Ateana

[FS] Parting out 94 RS BP

Post by Ateana »

Everything on the car is for sale and no reasonable offer will be refused. I will ship across canada and the US on smaller items (things i can take to the post office) otherwise we will have to make arrangements for pick up. I can send larger pics to those who request them. I am only available to respond on weekends (im out of town monday - friday)

Here are the pics:
entire dash and console for $250 (parts and my time to pull it all out and pack it up.
Interior:

Engine $400 Fully rebuilt about 5000km/s ago new gaskets seals and water pump, new fuel injector seals. runs well. tranny included for an extra $100 (tranny needs rebuild) includes ECU and harness. Image\

Spoiler - sold

car drivers side

car passenger side

car rear

MSD 6AL - condition unknown (I couldnt figure out how to wire it so i have no idea if it even works

spare hatch (red) $30

4x14" rims with newish rubber (they have been used but there is still alot of tread on them (rims are obviously chewed a bit but no rim damge just some chips in the middle) $300

one of the reasons the car is getting sold.
ROOF RUST (ewww)

the only other thing that is damaged is the tranny... the speedo gear fell apart inside so the tranny needs replacing or a rebuild. oh and the drivers side door has non visible rot on the inside (ewww rust rot) the interior is mint excpt the back seat has a tear. and the bumpers front and back have small fractures (one each) repaired easily by your bodyshop. The car just had the new engine put in so basically every part of the front end mechanical is new or rebuilt or tested. the car still has a valid e-test certificate and a safety certificate.

again i will be accepting offers on parts however should someone want the entire car i was told i could get $600 for the whole thing from the wreckers as it still runs well and drives. so i would accept 600 canadian for the whole car. email me at dave_keeton@hotmail.com

fenders $75 for the set
headlights (will post pics) $50 for the set
radiator (with fan) $50
brakes (front discs pads and rotors and rear drums and shoes and calipers) - $150
Last edited by Ateana on November 28th, 2005, 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
phredren

Post by phredren »

Interested in the MSD 6AL... PM'd you. Let me know a price.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

i have a friend that might take the whole car, i will get hime to email or pm you later, thanks.
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

time is running out i have quite a few requests for parts so far so i think i may stick to parting it out...

New parts to post:

full exhaust including cat and brollen 3" muffler 2.5" axle pipe and I think 2" to the manifold however I will have to check it out... new parts include the axle pipe muffler and the cat. $200
I will post pics on saturday.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

I need a BP throttlebody with IAC on it and TPS on it.

Other than that: need a cheap radiator, and (if in good condition) the upper and lower coolant tubes (front and back). Hit me up with what u want for em
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

I can sell you the throttlebody with the sensors and the coolant tubes plus the rad and fan for 150. the upper coolant tube is new the rad has no leaks and is in good shape. the throttle body and sensors are immaculate. as you can see from the pics the throttle body is looking better than new. the fan takes up alot of space i will include it but your probably better off getting a slimline or a gs fan cuz i noticed that BP's tend to run hot. let me know... I will drop it off if you want the stuff (on monday cuz i go through oshawa on my way to work)

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

pm sent for spoiler
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”