5 bolt hub?

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Blotto

5 bolt hub?

Post by Blotto »

Well, I'm compiling a shopping list for this winter. I'm about to goto New Orleans and help out and get paid so I'll be coming back with about 30 grand and guess where about 15k of that is going ^^. Well, while I am gone I'm going to be ordering parts so then can be at home when I get back and taking 2 months off to totally customize my mx-3.

One thing I have yet to see on here though is anything about a 5 bolt hub swap. The rims that I like are all mostly 5 bolts. I don't like the rims with tons of holes to be universal so i was wondering if there is any way to swap over to a 5 bolt hub.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

If you cant find wheels in a 4x100 pattern then you have a prblem. Any Honda Civic wheel will fit and they pretty much make every wheel for the civic.

Your only option is to find hubs/spindles from a Mazda 323 GTR. It was built on the same basic chassis as the Mx-3 and they should bolt up.

Your not really going to find any other concrete info because no one has ever done it.

I guess you could havea mchine shop make you some custom ones or something but thats kinda dumb.

No, you cannot modify MX-6/Probe spindles to fit.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”