winter rims

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

i just put a used cat in..so hopefully he wont, however, i have a sneak feeling they will tell me to get a couple pipes replaced, which i dont have money for...hehe...so im going to ask them to weld altogther anyways. hoepfully they will and not turn me away.
My names Dave, and Mazda has direct access to my bank account...sighs...
FiReSTaRT
Supporting Member

Post by FiReSTaRT »

They shouldn't. And in that case, it may be a better bet to get'em custom-bent at an independent muffler shop.
Carthago Delenda Est
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

thanks for help, very much appreciated, ill keep that in mind when im in the situation. ill be sure to bring it up and see what they say, ill post more on what they tell me.
FiReSTaRT
Supporting Member

Post by FiReSTaRT »

Try re-applying muffler cement first. And wear latex gloves while doing it, unless you wanna subject your hands to a whole lot of scrubbing :P
Carthago Delenda Est
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

would u maybe be interested in helping me find a place that i can take my car to get my water pump and timing done??? im in listowel ontario...about 2 hours from tdot. the mechanic here hardwired my two fans on my rad, and they never turn off now. im not impressed, he didnt even pass it through the relay, so now my shiznit is alll messed up.
FiReSTaRT
Supporting Member

Post by FiReSTaRT »

Why did he hardwire them? A thermoswitch can't cost more than like $30-50 and it's easy to replace. What an idiot. Anyways, I only know people in the GTA (west end) but I do know a couple of places where you can get a decent deal. I'd get quotes from them (just for the pump/belt) and then shop around closer to your place (with a ballpark price in mind), unless you intend to come to Toronto anyways. Check your PMs (since I don't wanna advertise shops that didn't pay their dues to mx-3.com) :)

edit: I'll pop the hood tomorrow and take a look at the thermoswitch, but if it's rigged the way they are on A2 dubs, it should be an easy 5 minute job. Maybe 10 if you need to reconnect the wires the way Mazda (R) intended them to be connected ;)
Carthago Delenda Est
mycarhatesme

Post by mycarhatesme »

im gonna be sitting close to my computer....*Waits for a reponse*

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”