need to check my ZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
kljordan

need to check my ZE

Post by kljordan »

my number is KL61 instead of KL31 was wondering if anyone knew if this was a ZE or what... you can see a pic of the motor at this site
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/817982
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

where did you find that number..."kl61"?
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

isnt that the 3.0 something ze? or um...maybe i dreamed it...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
shawno

Post by shawno »

it should say Kl 41 really really faint like u can bearly see it on the throttle body near the back
kljordan

Post by kljordan »

there is a metal plate right on the throttle body that says kl61 hope you guys can help out thx
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

It should say KL 31, not 41 for the Straight neck intake version (on the TB) I have never heard of KL 61???
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Also that one picture is too small to make a good I.D. on the motor.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”