KLZE Project Started

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
pikkoro

KLZE Project Started

Post by pikkoro »

Hi all,
I hope this is the right place to ask, I just started my KlZE project, I just bought the KL36 ecu, now its time for the engine, I saw tons at ebay. One I'm curious about is this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... otohosting

Is this a KLZE engine? I know that mx-3s need the curved TB, I thought that if this was a KLZE engine that would save me sometime.

thanx all, I also want extend other thanx to all the members that are always helping out, there is tons of really good information on this forum.

Im on the westcoast, is there a good reputable place on the westcoast that I could buy from directly that any of you might of had experience with?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

check feedback, make sure you can trust the seller. theres someone on this board thats selling his ze for only $500
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

looks like a ze BUT make SURE 100% it is a klze and not a klde from a millenia or even a kfze with a millenia manifold.. altough I am almost certain its a ze..ask for the head and cam codes and what care it came out of. Their feedback seems ok has some negative but its reasonable comments..people that dont wait for shipments....one engine DID have a blow headgasket... gotta be carefull in ebay and read even the finest print.. I gotm a kfze instead of a de. Works fine but not exactly what i needed.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DoctorP

Post by DoctorP »

I was also looking at that engine on ebay. I too am on the west coast and am trying to find someone out here who sells them. If you find anyone post up and let me know. Also I think the guy who was selling his ZE for five hun. Im pretty sure that is a blown one if you read the post.
Damn cars!!!
pikkoro

Post by pikkoro »

thanx guys, I will give them a call on monday and find out the numbers on them, to verify if it is, I'm gonna try to have them email me pics and stuff, but I think my best bet will be to buy directly from a shop.

Doctor P, if anything pops up I'll let you know, may be they can give us a deal if we get 2 ( i doubt it though :P ).

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”