WTB: Brake Fluid Reservoir 95 RS

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Insanebabe123

WTB: Brake Fluid Reservoir 95 RS

Post by Insanebabe123 »

HELP :shock: PLEASE MOVE POST :!: Cannot post in For Sale

I am in need of the plastic brake fluid reservoir for my 95 MX-3 RS 4 cyl 5 speed non ABS. I was changing the master cylinder this week-end and when I was removing the reservoir it cracked along the front nipple. Please anyone give me a price and include shipping to 08690. Without brakes I am SOL and can't get to a salvage yard for 2 weeks when my Dad has time to help.

Thanks, From a Fellow MX-3 Girl in need :wink:
Lee {Insanebabe123} :twisted:

'95 MX-3 RS Black on Black on Black
First car and First project
Hoping to have it complete by the time I get my License
Insanebabe123

Post by Insanebabe123 »

:roll: Never mind People - I got one from the dealer who is having it shipped new from Cali. I got to get my car back to working order this weekend and needed to choke down the $100+ dealer price to get it done. I don't think it was a bull in a china shop issue, I think the 10 year old piece of plastic was just stressed.

Parts prices are going to kill me young :cry:

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I have one from a GS, not sure if it is the same though. Message me if you want it.
Insanebabe123

Post by Insanebabe123 »

Thanks Andrew - but they are different. I got one from the dealer and pick it up today. Now if we can only get the HOOD issue resolved with G-Force Customizing, Dad and I will be in great shape to start on prepping the body for paint.

Thanks again :D

jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Insanebabe123 wrote:Thanks Andrew - but they are different. I got one from the dealer and pick it up today. Now if we can only get the HOOD issue resolved with G-Force Customizing, Dad and I will be in great shape to start on prepping the body for paint.
:shock: You and your dad still haven't got that sorted. Hey, throw a post into the toronto forum (again) and get somebody there to shake things up again. Mellissa (mx3grlsikride) had some business with them in the past i believ. Anyway, throw a post in there and someone from TO should be able to straighten something out. Sounds like they're jacking you around being so far away and all and just taking advantage of the situation.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Insanebabe123

Post by Insanebabe123 »

jschrauwen wrote:
Insanebabe123 wrote:Thanks Andrew - but they are different. I got one from the dealer and pick it up today. Now if we can only get the HOOD issue resolved with G-Force Customizing, Dad and I will be in great shape to start on prepping the body for paint.
:shock: You and your dad still haven't got that sorted. Hey, throw a post into the toronto forum (again) and get somebody there to shake things up again. Mellissa (mx3grlsikride) had some business with them in the past i believ. Anyway, throw a post in there and someone from TO should be able to straighten something out. Sounds like they're jacking you around being so far away and all and just taking advantage of the situation.
Thanks for the thought JSCHRAUWEN! Dad through a fit this weekend cause they haven't responded to all his calls over the past month and he filed a dispute with the Ministry of Government Services. He told me that we don't want a replacement hood any longer we want a refund of the amount that they did not insure with the carrier. The hood was damaged in transit and G Force only insured it for half of the $310.00 US that we paid so we are now sitting without a hood and short $150.00 US. Jerked enough with these people and won't do further business. We just want our money back!!!

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”