Driver side window switch

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
MX-3 Ricer

Driver side window switch

Post by MX-3 Ricer »

Does any one have a picture of the top and bottom of the acutal circuit board they can post, a part of mine broke off and i want to make a new one. Mine is a 92 not shure if that makes a differance.
Thanks to anyone that can help
Mazderati

Post by Mazderati »

Do a search on this topic in the search section. Check past posts on window switch issues. I recall seeing the pics you are seeking on here several months ago. Sorry I cant be more detailed than that.

Good Luck!

8) 8)
96 GS, 17" Niche's, Falken 40's. Eibach springs, Tokico S/R struts, Ractive front & rear strutbars. Supertrapp exhaust, K & N intake. Soundstream Reference, JL & Eclipse audio.

Green means "Go", Yellow means, "Go Faster"!!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Not much of a pic but the only one I got....

“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

jschrauwen - doe this mean the camera is all systems go?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

This may help (I shoud check this section more often)

1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”