wed. night meet

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

wed. night meet

Post by fieromx3 »

what days r the meets usually on? when is the next meet except for the one on thurs. cuz i dunno if u got organized meet dates like vital motion or guelph racing. i wanna try to get to as many as i can so if someone can tell me when the next meet is at what time and place that would be awsome!! and also if u could also tell me what days these meets fall on that would be good too. thx.
Last edited by fieromx3 on September 1st, 2005, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

NORMALLY the meets are wednesdays and sundays, unless someone has a better idea. as for the location, you've just gotta keep checking the board. since everyone is so spread out, we've been rotating the meeting locations to wherever someone tells us.

if you want a meet close to you, just find a good spot, make sure there's not already a meet on or close to the day (i think next wed is up for grabs) and make a post.

u'r almost gaurenteed that myself, krish, mike, and maybe john will at least show up, and who knows, it might b a great turn out and could b one of the regular spots.

if u'r not that ambitious, keep an eye on the board and someone will grab the oportunity and post the info for the next meet.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well id love to set up a meeting for next wednesday i just dunno where i could host it. and also i dunno where ppl live and id like to get the meeting in the middle of everyone so they dont gotta travel real far and so that its equal for everyone. i am willing to travel but i got a limitation like for me to go to the one in whitby thats a lil far for me since i live in elmira. i know ppl travel further than that for a meet but i dunno my directions well. if ppl r up to goin to a wed night meet next week just post here and also post where u live and ill c what i can do. but if someone else wants to organize for next week go ahead and do so cuz i dont want everyone waiting and countin on me.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

well i think alot of u guys live near toronto i think how would mississagua sound? its near toronto but fairly close to me. i can c if there is a good place in the northern end or how bout that spot that the annual mississagua mx-3 show was hosted near the lake shore? im not sure where it was exactly so can someone tell me the name of the park or whatever it is. was it somethin like promenade lakeshore? or how bout oakville ive been to that one i dunno where it is though but we had patty, the guy with the black mx-3 that has 350,000kms on it ian i think his name is im not sure and gabor and like 2 other guys. it took me 50mins for me to get home mind u i was followin patty all the way back so that speeds things up. if u got input on this location id like to hear it
Last edited by fieromx3 on August 31st, 2005, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i think the best for you to do is talk to cdngrl420 and relisys_3200 (since they're u'r approx area) and find a good spot worth everyone to travel to. since you are more likely (at least combined) to actually know a good spot, you can b the hosts. its hard to host a good meet in a place you'v never been, and therefore you'll notice a small turnout.

we ARE a car club, and despite what it seems sometimes, we are in it cuz we enjoy driving. it just seems that some ppl do need more sometimes, so try to find something in the area you do know that will pull a good turnout.

one suggestion might b cambridge...its kinda central to u 3, and i'm assuming one of ya knows a good spot. i know there's tons of potential places on hespler rd
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

Deimos wrote: one suggestion might b cambridge...its kinda central to u 3, and i'm assuming one of ya knows a good spot. i know there's tons of potential places on hespler rd
cambridge would be awsome for me!! i know how to get there and i know places on hespeler. but it seems like it would far for some even though it was an awsome turn out at GR in guelph. i just figure the closer it is to everyone the better turnout it will be. so c'mon ppl gimme some input on the 3 locations 1) oakville 2) mississagua 3) cambridge and for those who r just thinkin of goin post it in this topic
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

To answer most of your questions it's always best to do the research. That means going through for a couple of hours old threads of the TO MX Club. You'll have a better idea of what, where, who, why and when after this is done. The more you research, the more you'll understand.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Lol, I was thinking of maybe heading over to Kitchener next Wednesday to check out a VitalMotion meet, apparently those are huge.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

JOHN, u sound like parent....
it's always best to do the research. That means going through for a couple of hours old threads of the TO MX Club
ImageImageImageImageImage
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

jschrauwen wrote:To answer most of your questions it's always best to do the research. That means going through for a couple of hours old threads of the TO MX Club. You'll have a better idea of what, where, who, why and when after this is done. The more you research, the more you'll understand.
thats true i dont got a couple hours rite now my comp just crashed and im usin someone elses rite now and i got only 30mins. anyway input on these locations rite now is better for me. it seems cambridge rite now would be a good spot since 2 ppl apparently live somewhat close to there and nd4spdse was goin down anyway. so for those of u who are willin to go to cambridge for a meet and MIGHT go down say so and if u think elsewhere is better also give input into that.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Lol, I was thinking of maybe heading over to Kitchener next Wednesday to check out a VitalMotion meet, apparently those are huge.
well i was just there yesterday and it wasnt all that big maybe 20-25 cars. its still a fair size but not many ppl seem to be showin up anymore. hopefully it will pick back up again b4 winter
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Damn, there was a ERASE blitz that hit them over a month ago, I guessed it really discouraged them...stupid cops, that damn ERASE program has been doing nothing but be a pain in the a--.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

kp2t wrote:JOHN, u sound like parent....
it's always best to do the research. That means going through for a couple of hours old threads of the TO MX Club
That's cause I am.
signed
Papa John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

So any finalization on the meet this weds?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sorry ppl, i can't make it.....i'v got a good excuse tho, my ZE is going in next week :D :D :D

(unless of course i get a ride from someone who'll b passing by anyway)
Last edited by Devlin on September 2nd, 2005, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”