FS: 1992 GS 5spd with 95k miles

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DriveBy

FS: 1992 GS 5spd with 95k miles

Post by DriveBy »

I have a 1992 GS, V6, 1.8L, 5spd, 95k miles, all power, a/c. The VIN# is JM1EC4327N0109290. Its red with black(OEM spoiler, door handles, and side mirrors). It has stock wheels(rims) with a red/black paint scheme on low-profile tires. The person I brought it from painted it, not my choice. It came with the rear hatch shade and sunroof defector, but I took those off. I also took out the back seats, b/c I was going to get a custom back for a system. I still have all the parts I took out. It has a new catalytic converter, Pacesetter cat-back exhuast, PRM intake, NGK plug wires, Bosch platinum spark plugs, Ungo alarm system with keyless entry, Kenwood cassette with a 10 disc changer, and Pioneer speakers in the back. All mods were done within the past 3 months. It's missing the front lip spoiler and the front bumper has scuff marks, some paint chips around the car. The sunroof doesn't work(might be damaged cables or relay) and the instrument cluster lights don't light up when you turn them on(might be damaged or blubs). The right side color scheme is a shade off from the rest of the car(whoever painted it might have fked up and tried to fix it). It was going to be my project car. $3000 or best offer. E-mail me an offer at Drive2GT68@aol.com if your interested. Mark.<P>p.s. I also got pics if you want them.
DVH

Re: FS: 1992 GS 5spd with 95k miles

Post by DVH »

U've got mail bro!!!!!!!!! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”