[FS] lots of stuff from 6 crates of MX parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

[FS] lots of stuff from 6 crates of MX parts

Post by PATDIESEL »

Parts-------------------Type----------Year---Model----Milage----Price-----Quantity
Radiator Fan------------Auto/Manual-------All------gs/rs-------?k--------$15 each---------2
AC Fan------------------Auto/Manual--------All------gs/rs--------?k-------$15 each----------2
Spindle W/ Caliper-----Rear/Driver--------All-----4c (rs)-------?k-------$25 each----------1
Side Mirror ------------- Driver/Green-------All-----gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each-----------2
Side Mirror -----------Passenger/Green----All-----gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each-----------2
Side Mirror --------------Driver/Black--------All-----gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each-----------1
Side Mirror --------------Driver/Purple------All------gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each-----------1
Side Mirror ------------Passenger/Black----All------gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each----------1
Hatch Struts--------------Auto/Manual------All------gs/rs--------?k-------$5 each----------5
Shift Linkage--------------Manual------------All---------?----------?k-------$5 each----------1
Throttle Body-------------Auto/Manual------All------4c (rs)------?k-------$20 each---------3
Throttle Body-------------Auto/Manual------All------v6 (gs)------?k-------$20 each--------4
P. Steering Pump---------Auto/Manual-----All------v6 (gs)------?k-------$25 each--------4
Half Shafts-------------------Manual----------93------v6 (gs)------43k-----$15 each--------2
Half Shafts --------------------Auto------------92------v6 (gs)-----45k-----$15 each---------3
Combo Switch--------w/ Cruise Control----94------v6 (gs)-----?k-------$30 each---------2
Alternator Tensioner-----Auto/Manual------All------v6 (gs)-----45k-----$15 each---------1
Steering Racks---------------Manual----------92------v6 (gs)-----62k-----$25 each---------1
Intake w/ TB--------------Auto/Manual-------All------4c (rs)------?k------$10 each----------1
Cylinder Head (Rear)-----Auto/Manual------All------v6 (gs)----New----$100 each---------1
Mass Air Flow Meter-------Auto/Manual------94+----4c (rs)-----?k------$30 each---------13
Mass Air Flow Meter-------Auto/Manual------All------v6 (gs)-----?k-----$30 each---------13
Rear Lower Tie Bar-------Auto Manual-------All------v6 (gs)-----?k-----$15 each---------4

updated 02/01/2006, Patdiesel
Last edited by PATDIESEL on February 1st, 2006, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Parts are inspected visually and any cracked or broken pieces were trashed. We will refund if something doesn't work. You will have to return the broken item at your cost for a new item or money back.

3.00 US donation to MX-3.com per sale.
Insurance is a must on all shipping.
These prices are rock bottom, but we are willing to negotiate a discount on large purchases. Usually 10-20% depending on final amount.
Contact me (patdiesel, Patrick) via email for shipping quotes and questions. If you PM, I'll just ask you to email me so don't waste your time.

Canadian orders- buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.

Thanks for looking

PS, we also have GS guage cluster, but I can't get to them right now to check how many and what milage. Inquire if interested. (40.00)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Thats alot of Mass Air Flow Meters. :shock:

Maybe put a post on Probe Talk, anyone swapping to a ZE and using a KL31 ECU would need one.

G/L
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Thanks, but this is to help you guys out (MX-3 owners) When I'm truely tired of holding onto this stuff I'll sell to the Probies and MX-6s. Our Vafs go out fairly often so it is good to have a cheap source for them. Aka, me.
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

only 5 bucks for the hatch struts. Those are the piston things that hold it up right? im not really in need of some but mine suck...

I dont have a pay pal account or anything... what if i mailed you a check :wink:
1993 RS Teal
slowmx3

Post by slowmx3 »

shoot i just paid $15 more than that for a VAF... oh well..
1992 mx-3, a couple mods, i'm still a n00b
---Don't try and church your car up, MX-3's aren't fast---
popsicle

Post by popsicle »

im looking for a mx3 gs rear tie bar. give me price + shipping to 05405
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

If it is not on the list we don't have it . If you see it on the list and want a shipping price you need to email me or I'm not going to respond. I have to keep track of any transaction from start to finish for your protection.

I don't accept checks, but will take a mailed money order. Email me for a shipping quote and payment instructions.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

When we were cleaning out everything-- I think we kept all the GS lower rear tie bars.... might want to check on that.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mazdachad

Post by mazdachad »

can i get two hatch struts and a 4cyl shift linkage. shipping would be to mokena Il, 60448
94 green rs
92 black gs project bpt. daily driven bpt in a gs...lovin the boost
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Just sent ya email Pat (to your yahoo address).
Image -Jim
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

are they still doin this? I was talkin with pat for a while about gettin 2 hatch struts... but then he said he was too busy and someone else was gonna get in contact with me... but i've gotten no word yet :?
1993 RS Teal
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

We are still doing this, yes. I am sorry that no one contacted you. I seem to remember something about some hatch struts. I hope that it wasn't me that didn't get back to you. Anyway. We have one pair left. Keep in mind that they are used. We have not tried them out on our cars but when we tried to compress them they seem pretty dang stiff. They are $5.00 each as posted and if you give me your zip code I will quote you a shipping charge. For ease, email me at Georgiaboy_11@yahoo.com with any questions as I might miss you if you post in this thread. Or you could PM me here. Whatever is easiest.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

:bump:
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
Kuromu

Post by Kuromu »

Hey, will that combo switch work on a 93 RS? My intermittent wipers do not work and could use a replacement.
93 MX3 RS BP 2.0 // 87 RX7 HKS Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”