[fs or wtt] b6t head and b6de block

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

[fs or wtt] b6t head and b6de block

Post by 95 rs »

ok i have a b6t head that i just got with the b6t and im using the b6de head. and i have a b6de block the only problem is that the oil pump. the head will not come with the b6t cams however i will throw in the b6de cams if you want. i also have bkr7e-11 spark plugs for sale they are brand new and still in the box. they were special ordered and i had to buy 10 of them. I would also be willing to trade the B6T tranny for an pro lx transmission. or i would trade the b6de tranny that was rebuilt in march for a B6T ACT clutch or equivalent and and i am also looking to but whatever i need to make the B6T transmission hyraulic clutch.

the asking prices are in cdn funds and you the buyer are responsible for shipping:
B6T head: $100
B6DE block: $40
B6DE cams:$20
spark plugs:$1.00 each

the transmissions are only for trade unless i post later on that the b6de transmission is for sale.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i would also trade the head or the block for a nice front bumper or some sideskirts.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i also have the intercooler from a 626 for sale make me an offer on this 1 cuz im not to sure what to ask for it.
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

what plugs are they??
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

bkr7e-11 they work for the b6t and bp i believe.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

they are NGK G-POWER

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”