Scrape By The Lake

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm trying to get hooked up to get there, I just need to find a LCD monitor as a temp for the day, and get my CF hood installed, and if the weather is nice, I'm definitely calling in sick and attending...I'll feel really really bad for calling in sick, but it'll be worth it.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

The pen center is the glendale exit off the 406 to niagara. As soon as u get off u can see a boston pizza on the right we will be there.

we can all cruise to the show after we all meet there, and who ever wanted to enter can or they have a big parking lot on the side you could park.

Like trevor said once we can get the specific amount of people going he can maybe arrange something with food, also that night is the biggest car show event at no frills off lundys lane in the falls we could all attend.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Well my car is ready to go! I think I'm going to enter my car in Scrape by the lake just fo rfun to see how it does! If neone else is putting there car in the show let me know maybe we can get an MX-3.com group area and possibly win a club award or somthing.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

It would kick a-- if we can get all the finishes ones in!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Well I am in for sure....but I already have my hotel reserved for the Saturday night...so I cant cruise there with u guys...but ya Im registerng with another MX3 From Orilla...hes not part of the club....but anyone else who wants to enter let me know...I will get the club registration going and we can even get a discount on entering
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

John what time would you be leaving to go to this?
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

mymx.3 wrote:John what time would you be leaving to go to this?
Not sure, waiting for the rest of the numpties to get there act together and decide if they want a couple of intermeddiate pick-up stops along the way or not. As usual, no ones willing to be the focal point ... who new??? Most just sit and lurk and let others do all the organizing and planning when they're so close they could be a perfect person for the task. I'm half tempted to just say screw it.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

i think im going to enter my car. it will be a fun day
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

OK just to help you guys out a little since I want the support at the show....first of all onyl the shows entering their cars (paying the $40 registration fee, get to park where ever they want on the show grounds). The rest of you who are only spectators park in the regular parking lots and enter trhough the main gates.

What I suggest is have 4 meeting spots in total. Along the 401 and along the QEW. Now the furthest person would be John, so have a couple stops in between ur place John and the actual show. Have a stop off in scarborough, maybe at the local kennedy commons where we meet once inawhile since its right off the hwy, uday will meet u there and MAYBE other ppl, next have a stop off point perhaps in woodbridge.

One main thing u have to figure out though is the route u are going to take. I just figure you would take the 401 right to the 427 to the Qew. Would this be correct? Thats the way I will eb taking there on saturday.

Confirm that John, does it make sense to u? or is there a quicker way for u to get to st cathrines? Fill me in and I will orgainze everything for u guys based on ppl who say they are attending. SO if you are goign to show up please post and based on ur locations I will organize a route.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mazda_95

Post by mazda_95 »

Thats a good idea mx3grlsikride.

Trevor and i live in Thorold and were going to meet at the pen center.
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

For those of you comming from out of town take the QEW to the 406 then take the Glendale exit, at the lights make a right you will see the boston Pizza and thats where the Niagara Crew will be meeting. mx-3grlsikride what time do you figure you want to be at the show for. setup is from 8-11 and gates open at 11. I've Decided I'm just going to be a spectator the car isn't quite ready for shows. I need to tidy up wires and the interior.

Also does neone want me to setup an all you can eat pizza and wings deal at Boston Pizza for dinner I think it comes out to like $12 per person. If so I need rough numbers on whoses comming.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Mellissa, good plan. KC sounds like an excellent choice. Do we have anyone from the North York or north of 401 area of GTA that even attends any more ... not to my recall, at least, not ones that have even posted an interest. Perhaps if they wanted to have a point near them they would have posted something by now. After KC the next logical place would be that Mall just of QEW (Oakville Place?). Either 427 or 401/403 will work with that as the mall is shortly after the 403 merges with QEW. Not sure if any Burlington, Hamilton, or Brantford peeps are wanting to go. No posts from them as well. You'd think they were driving across the country or something. Anyway, if someone from there does show an interest, then somewhere where Hwy 20 meets the QEW might be a good place also. Not sure if there's a conveniant on and off place along the south service road near Greens or Gray's Rds. How's that sounding so far? Trevor, what time to meet at the Pen Centre? Will you be hosting us after the meet for that No-Frills thing if we decide to stay later? I don't mind making this thing stretch to the wee hours as long as someone's got a grip on things (read- taken the initiative). Thanks Mellissa for jumping in, it's a shame that those closer by or more geographically situated couldn't be a little more helpfull with some of this. :cry:
Summer's almost over and there's still time to join the rest of the Club??? for some activities. :driver:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

You will see me there (car-less as to which has been going on with it) But I'll be there Jschrauwen...We'll see if we find each other again... I hope you guys actually show not like at Compact Dreams :wink: Anyways, I'll be looking forward to seeing you all there. Drive safely on the way up!
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

sorry, won't b there
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

John I would be more then happy to host things down here. I figure we should meet at the Pen Center for 9:30, that way we can leave to go to Scrape around 10:15. Scrape ended last year around 5 then like I posted before I thought we could all go eat at Boston Pizza. For the all you can eat thing I need a head count. If we go to the one on Clifton Hill it has a kick a$$ arcade in it, we could kill a bit of time there then crusie over to No Frills at about 8:30ish.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”