Need CANADIAN Mx-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
disturbed321

Need CANADIAN Mx-3

Post by disturbed321 »

I am looking for an mx-3 in canada, prefferably an SE but if you have a GS in good condition for a reasonable price I might also be interested. E-Mail me :) <P> :p Disturbed321@hotmail.com :p
I Eat Dodges & s--- Fords
jspicoli

Re: Need CANADIAN Mx-3

Post by jspicoli »

What price range?
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jspicoli:<BR><STRONG>What price range?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Anything and everything my friend :p
jspicoli

Post by jspicoli »

The one I know about is a GS, I listed it on here a little farther down this post, Let me know if you want to know anything else about it.
jolly_onion007

Post by jolly_onion007 »

i think mine is a canadian one because it doesnt have auto seatbelts like all american mx3s have so if your interested, make me an offer,..its a red 94
I own a 94 mx-3 with alot of mileage on it,...hasnt let me down yet and i want everyone to know that a mx-3 will kick any CRXs a--
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

the automatic seatbelts have nothing to do with american vs. canadian. As far as i know the auto seatbelts were in pre 94 models as an option.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

K I don't really give a dam if its a candian or american version. What I need is one thats in Canada so i don't have to pay to have it imported :roll:
axess

Post by axess »

I heard that the only thing you have to pay if you import is taxes, the same way as if you bought it in Canada. You probably pay them when getting your registrations.
Stephane '96 Blaze Red RS
disturbed321

Post by disturbed321 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axess:<BR><STRONG>I heard that the only thing you have to pay if you import is taxes, the same way as if you bought it in Canada. You probably pay them when getting your registrations.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My dad works at customs(border). I asked him and he said in the end I would save myself alot of a pain in the a-- if I simply bought an mx-3 in canada. There were other reasons than simply paying the taxes for crossing the border. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

Check out my post further down the for sale section. Its a Canadian GS with a 2.5L. Real fast! Make me an offer, post it there.
KWK MX3
cgewild

Post by cgewild »

i have a can. gs white runs great lots of mods.im asking 4500 if insterd im me.<BR>[img]My%20Documents\ertel2.JPG[/img]<p>[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: cgewild ]
~Hold On It Going To Be a Wild Ride~

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”