Parking MX for 1yr in non-heated garage (How should i prep?)

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Yes the SRT-4 is quick, especially compared to 90% of the vehicles being sold today. It's kind of spoiled me tho, I bought it while I was planning my ZE swap, and driving the mx-3 after it's nowhere near as fast :( , it just doesn't have the same kick in the a-- the turbo provides or the 250 ft lbs of torque.

Granted I haven't sprayed on the ZE yet so it should be close perhaps faster with the juice, depending on how hard i hit it.

There's things I really like about the mazda tho, it out-handle's the SRT-4 any day of the week, and I love the clutch I got in the mx-3. The SRT-4's clutch is way to mushy same goes for the suspension, of course it's all stock still....I do love the LSD tho, if you just nudge the wheel while doing a burnout it literally fires you in that direction, it's kinda scary when your not expecting it, but oh so useful on hard corners :D

I have to go Turbo on the ZE now... theres no doubt about it.

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jacking! :shock:
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

add oil into cylinders b4 u put it in and after it is in.
put new rad fluid in
car cover
blocks for suspension
AIR FRESHENER!!!!!!!!! it gets stinky after about a month with no doors open
change all fluids after
make sure u didnt leave lunch under seat
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”