Saw Dukes Of Hazzard Movie

Off-Topic Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Saw Dukes Of Hazzard Movie

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I grew up with DoH as well and honnestly, I loved it. Now, it's been quite a while since I've watched it, but the only thing that disapointed me as Rosco, he was some tough guy instead of the dumbass from the original series, but it worked well with the movie. I laughed quite a bit though the movie. I was worried with Jonny Knocksville playing that it would ruin it, but he did a very good job.

It was the perfect mix of the basics of the original show, but modernizing it, and it worked well. It didn't feel like some cheezy money-maker-ripoff

At first, i was pissed about the "01" wasn't in the right font and the General Lee missing a few of it's character traits, but that was all fixed later, so I was glad I think they even got the right license plate!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Nothing about Jessica Simpson????? :roll:
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Ricksmx3 wrote:Nothing about Jessica Simpson????? :roll:

HAHAHAAHHA
AAAAA HAAHHAHAHAA
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Ya went and saw it at the drive in last night wasnt that bad but still think they had the rong person for Rosco and Willy telling all those dumb jokes :confused2: Oh and of cousre there was some one at the drive in with a car done up like the General Lee was neet at start but got anoying when he would keep honking his horn(same horn sound) Dam red neck
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

was Enos , Cooter or Sheriff Little in the movie ?
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

holy crap there are still drive ins!!! and what about j simpsons boobs get to the boobs
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

V8KOMX3 wrote:holy crap there are still drive ins!!! and what about j simpsons boobs get to the boobs
Yep we have a big 3 screen one plays 2 movies per screen and 3 on long weekends. And if you have seen simpsons music vidoe for the movie well then you have seen more then whats in the movie.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4

Return to “Off-Topic”