(poss) F/S KLZE motor + bits

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
onzlouk

(poss) F/S KLZE motor + bits

Post by onzlouk »

Ok, so i live near Birmingham in England and this project, although i nearly have everything i need, has wore off on me (and the pregnant wife!!!). I just want to see what kind of interest i get off here for the parts that i have, even though i do have the whole lot for sale elsewhere.
I have in my garage:
Klze motor Straight neck(long)
GS motor
GS tranny
KL36 ecu
CM clutch (brand new in box)
Pacesetter short shift (BNIB)
Altezzas (bnib)
Stainless clutch line
+ various other bits that have been stripped from the car.
The car is in good condition its a 94' caribbean blue with full grey leather, both engines are out.
I can photo anything you want, and you can email me or pm me for a price but as i said i am waiting on somebody who is offering £2800 for the whole lot, if you want it all and can beat that price then as i said email me or pm, thanks (onzlouk@aol.com)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: (poss) F/S KLZE motor + bits

Post by jschrauwen »

onzlouk wrote:I just want to see what kind of interest i get off here for the parts that i have, even though i do have the whole lot for sale elsewhere.
I can photo anything you want, and you can email me or pm me for a price but as i said i am waiting on somebody who is offering £2800 for the whole lot, if you want it all and can beat that price then as i said email me or pm, thanks (onzlouk@aol.com)
My good sir, you have just gotten under the wire with the minimum number of posts to post items for sale in this Forum. So it's quite obvious that you are familiar with the rules or should I say some of the rules. First, this clearly looks, smells and appears to be an attempt to gain bids on your items. This is not an acceptable practice, nor is it permissable. Second, you are also required to state an asking price for your items you are intending to sell. If unable or unwilling to meet these stated requisites than may I suggest ebay or another BB. These specific rules are in place for reasons intended to protect the BB membership. I'm sure you can appreciate that. In fact our Buy and Sell is quite relaxed in comparicson to some other BB's. I'm only advising you as a fellow BB member as I am not a moderator. Moderator can simply remove your post with no questions asked. You have this opportunity at this time to modify your original post or remove if terms are unacceptable. Your fellow member;
john
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”