[FS] Center Console Lid w/cupholder ring! BLACK

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

[FS] Center Console Lid w/cupholder ring! BLACK

Post by Gro Harlem »

I have a good-condition center console lid with ring from my 93' GS. It has no scratches and isn't faded or cracked. It will fit any MX-3 center console.

These things are hard as crap to find in good condition. It only comes with the latch as shown in the picture, no hinge or anything, you can swap your hinge onto it with a screw driver.

Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

PM sent
Image -Jim
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

can't u guys read the rules? u most post your asking price or face being banned.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

raidermaniac - You are correct.. however.. I dont think Gro has to worry about it.. he is one of the forum Moderators ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

^^ Then he should know better, and follow the rules.

I only say this cause I've seen people go to great lengths to flame on people that didn't post an asking price.
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

ya darn GRO ,
if u guys, the MODS, dont follow the rules,
then how can u expect us ..to do so also

u lead by example. and ur example is to break the rules.

as they say, what is good for the goose is good for the gander
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

sk8erdude28 wrote: I've seen people go to great lengths to flame on people that didn't post an asking price.
I'd be one of those people only in the interest of the BB members to prevent shady dealings with those that are relatively new or unestablished. We, for the most part are a self governing body and it's in our best interest to watch out for one another. I would like to think someone would advise me from making a foolish decision. We all know Gro's history, and if not, the feedback forum is full of positive ratings. His credibility, reliability and honesty are well documented. He may have forgotten to post an asking price, and lets not jump all over this simple oversight, but rest assured it's always a reasonable price or cheaper.
OK, Gro, you can take the halo off now .... LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Well I actually personally bitched at Barry (Custom MX3) about being such a nazi about those rules.

IMO if ppl don't put the brackets, but still put "for sale" or "FS" in the title, that its a waste of our moderators time & effort to remind ppl b/c the title still says what kind of post it is.

As for the price thing, I dunno what to ask. I know these things sell for $40+ship on ebay but I don't really see how I could get that much.

So far I've received an offer of $15 shipped which IMO is kinda lowish. I have one with a scratch on the top that i'd probably sell for that much tho lol.
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

jschrauwen wrote:
sk8erdude28 wrote: I've seen people go to great lengths to flame on people that didn't post an asking price.
I'd be one of those people only in the interest of the BB members to prevent shady dealings with those that are relatively new or unestablished. We, for the most part are a self governing body and it's in our best interest to watch out for one another. I would like to think someone would advise me from making a foolish decision. We all know Gro's history, and if not, the feedback forum is full of positive ratings. His credibility, reliability and honesty are well documented. He may have forgotten to post an asking price, and lets not jump all over this simple oversight, but rest assured it's always a reasonable price or cheaper.
OK, Gro, you can take the halo off now .... LOL
His credibility isn't the point. I'm just pointing out that mods here go to GREAT lengths to make someone post an asking price or [FS] in the thread topic.
See here for example
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... ht=#290470

THREE different people told her to do the same thing. I'm sure she got the idea.. Maybe she 'forgot to post' that info too, but people jumped all over her. Weird.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

THREE different people told her to do the same thing. I'm sure she got the idea.. Maybe she 'forgot to post' that info too, but people jumped all over her. Weird.
And of those 3 people.. only one was a Moderator..

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Doesn't change the fact that three peole told her to do the same thing that Gro did, and you just shrug it off for this topic.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Gro Harlem wrote:...As for the price thing, I dunno what to ask. I know these things sell for $40+ship on ebay but I don't really see how I could get that much. So far I've received an offer of $15 shipped which IMO is kinda lowish. I have one with a scratch on the top that i'd probably sell for that much tho lol.
That was me w/the $15 opening offer for the console lid. Plz disregard - have since bought an entire ctr. console for $43 shipped from a NY wrecker.
Image -Jim
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

Gro Harlem wrote:
...As for the price thing, I dunno what to ask. I know these things sell for $40+ship on ebay but I don't really see how I could get that much. So far I've received an offer of $15 shipped which IMO is kinda lowish. I have one with a scratch on the top that i'd probably sell for that much tho lol.

I say>> at first GRO says.. as for the price, i dunno what to ask

but then he says.... an offer of $15, shipped..WHICK IMO IS KINDA LOWISH

I ASK..U SAID U DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE..THEN U CONTRADICT UR SELF..WHAT GIVES?

ALSO NEUTRAL..... read the rules..all is supposed to be fixed price
this is not ebay..no auction..so why are u making an offer?
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

C'mon now rayrrod, relax & get those Hanes unbunched. :wink: You've no beef w/me & I don't have one w/you.

Gro said he didn't know how much to ask
I privately PM'd an offer
Gro didn't accept and publicly posted that position
I went elsewhere
No counter offer from Gro
No higher offer from me
No auction
No sweat off my nads (or yours)

Got an issue? Take it up with any of the 4 Mods of the "For Sale/Trade" Forum. That's what they're there for. :roll: :o :P :lol:
Image -Jim
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

yeah seriously what the hell is your problem? You jack my thread and act like I've done something wrong when I know I haven't

RE-READ WHAT I POSTED:

Well I actually personally bitched at Barry (Custom MX3) about being such a nazi about those rules.

IMO if ppl don't put the brackets, but still put "for sale" or "FS" in the title, that its a waste of our moderators time & effort to remind ppl b/c the title still says what kind of post it is.
I voiced my concern with barry about him warning ppl all the time about the FS section rules and he agreed to lax out and not babysit it as much.
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”