Vac lines for BPT, I need help... Barney-Style

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Cpl_Bryant

Vac lines for BPT, I need help... Barney-Style

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

I had these hooked up, but I don't think it was right. The engine was acting strange and RPMs were dropping almost to stalling after reving. Can someone help me? I'm sure this would also help any other future BPT swappers as well. Just need to know what goes where. If I am missing something, please let me know. Thanks.

Image Image
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

A to K

B to F

C to E

I to J or G, i would probably put it to J

D to waist gate

and you need to mod a place for H, you can really put it anywhere, best place that i could see is if you pit if where G is. but it can go before the turbo or after. i run mine before but alot of people run theirs after.

hopefully some one else on the board will confirm how its hooked up. but that should pretty much be the jist of it. also do you not have a chiltons book? they cost like 15 bucks and it should be in there.

best of luck
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

Okay so right now D and E both are going to the wastegage. They come together and then one line goes to it. So what should be on the other end of it? Knowing that now, any changes to the others?

Also Chiltons has a BPT book? I am dying to find something as good as the online MX-3 manual, but no luck. A Chiltons would be good though, even though I am not a big fan of theirs. Much thanks for the help by the way, this is really great.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Forced Induction”