[WTB] Anything and everything required for manual swap

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fry_81

[WTB] Anything and everything required for manual swap

Post by fry_81 »

Originally i was going to put a automatic back in, but due to a change in my financial state for the best. its time for the automatic to go. ive shopped around junk yards in the area and they are wanting waaayyyy to much money. any of you guys in the toronto/barrie area with parts cars looking to get rid of alot of parts, heres your chance....
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

Fry, you better talk to Joe first about whether this swap is worth your time. I was there for many of the 'tool throwing' nights... :D
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

sorry to steal the topic or w/e but is it really THAT hard? i mean i got a car im tryin to turn into a track car, and i got pretty much everything riped out such as the trany/engine/interior. but it was set up to be an auto. is there ALOT i have to do. i mean i already plan on gettin a new ecu, and tranny and engine. and whats the hardest part?
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

good_glory wrote:Fry, you better talk to Joe first about whether this swap is worth your time. I was there for many of the 'tool throwing' nights... :D
lol ya i heard some of the stuff can be a huge pain, but i think its worth it, and im pretty sure joe would agree its worth the frustration
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

i currently have a parts car that is a manual... send me a list of things you need, and Ill let you know what I can do Fry. :wink:
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

i'll let Joe take care of these questions but i remember him having to replace one of the engine mounts which was a pain to find... its was the one closest to the battery i think... also you have to rewire a bunch of things from being auto... i cant remember the rest but im sure he does :D

but ya, definetly worth the effort!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”