[FS]93GS Hatch,sunroof,rear washer, sunroof/light switch etc

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bikeguy18974

[FS]93GS Hatch,sunroof,rear washer, sunroof/light switch etc

Post by bikeguy18974 »

Selling some items from my 93 Red GS. For all items shipping is extra but you will be charged only actual costs. All items are Or Best Offer. All prices in USD. I'll ship to US and Canada (big items probably not to Canada) I accept paypal or money order. The smaller stuff can be shipped ASAP the bigger stuff I will need to find boxes. If I don't get any offers some of the stuff may find its way to ebay; if so I will update title and then include links. Don't be afraid to make an offer. There are pics of some things below I will try to get pics of other things. Please request pics if interested. Post or PM. If there is anything else from the interior rear of the car you might want let me know I may not be using it.

Rear Hatch- This is a complete rear hatch I will not ship- this is local pick up in SE PA only. It has a nicely faded GS spoiler still on it. Rear defrost worked last winter. Rear wiper still worked last week when I removed it. Still has the window washer nozzle. Third brake light is in there. Wire harness is there with both the male and female ends. I'll even include the hinges if you want them. If you want any of the individual parts (spoiler, wiper motor, etc) let me know cause if it doesn't sell I'll sell the parts. Hatch struts not included-see below $100 obo.

Rear hatch struts- worked fine when removed. Held up the hatch with no problem. $35 obo

Rear window washer reservoir- This is the washer fluid reservoir with the pump and hose attached (the hose was diconnected where it joins the hose for the rear nozzle). I filled it and tested it last weekend before i removed it. It worked then. 30obo

Sunroof - worked fine before removal last weekend. Opens and closes. It had a small leak in the seal but I put a dab of silicone on it and its been fine for 2 years. It comes with all the screws i took out to remove it. I even unbolted the brackets from the body and will include those. Shipping may be a lot its pretty heavy but if anyone's interested I'll get it packed and get a quote. If you need any parts let me know; if i don't sell the whole thing I'll sell you the parts. Best Offer

Map light/sunroof switch- Both lights worked when removed last weekend. Sunroof switch worked when removed last weekend. Includes bracket to mount it to roof. $25 obo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”